wtf how is this allowed on youtube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
    I know i can do it, but it is very hard to get a job, there is only one national forensic institute in the whole country... But okay that's fine! I go to a school in Amsterdam january the 18th to look at the study, so that Will be an interesting day!
    the head so good, makes sense why you work at the head office

Comment

Originally posted by luciana View Post
      Hm that sucks :/ here they offer jobs in every city, much easier...
      But in january you'll study forensic science? i guess i misunderstood you sorry hahah
      I have to redo high school within 1 year with the courses; biology, physics, science, math and 4 other courses which i can choose by myself.
      So if i am lucky i study forensic science in school year 2015-2016.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      the head so good, makes sense why you work at the head office

Comment

You two talkin back n forth is just amazing
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

I have to redo high school within 1 year with the courses; biology, physics, science, math and 4 other courses which i can choose by myself.
          So if i am lucky i study forensic science in school year 2015-2016.
          Oh i got it now, thats nice, your study system looks like waaaay better than brazilians hahahah i hope you get to study forensic science, then we can truck some information and stuff hahahah but go ahed with forensic, i really think you gonna like it, i mean i loved so so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
          You two talkin back n forth is just amazing
          LOL yea, i like those girls on the forums

Comment

LOL yea, i like those girls on the forums
            So ya like girls
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Oh i got it now, thats nice, your study system looks like waaaay better than brazilians hahahah i hope you get to study forensic science, then we can truck some information and stuff hahahah but go ahed with forensic, i really think you gonna like it, i mean i loved so so much!
              The studies here are good, but the one i am doing now is too easy for me. They keep talking about the same stuff and i already know everything That they explain.

Forensic science is more challenging and i likechallenges, i think i Will really like it, i talked to some students and theyanswered a lot of my questions.
              Yeah we can five eachother information then! I will tell you how the school day in Amsterdam was!

Comment

So ya like girls
                Im not lesbian or bi

- - - Updated - - -

The studies here are good, but the one i am doing now is too easy for me. They keep talking about the same stuff and i already know everything That they explain.

Forensic science is more challenging and i likechallenges, i think i Will really like it, i talked to some students and theyanswered a lot of my questions.
                Yeah we can five eachother information then! I will tell you how the school day in Amsterdam was!
                Yea i know how that feel, when i was in high school i couldnt take it anymore, but now in college is sooo different, is challenging, is hard, but im loving it!
                But you already know people on this area so you can be sure about what you want, i guess you wont regret hahah
                And enjoy this little vacation, then let me know how its gonna be on school :]]

Comment

Im not lesbian or bi

Still doesnt make this conversation a great session starter tho

Comment

Still doesnt make this conversation a great session starter tho
                    yea

Comment

Yea i know how that feel, when i was in high school i couldnt take it anymore, but now in college is sooo different, is challenging, is hard, but im loving it!
                      But you already know people on this area so you can be sure about what you want, i guess you wont regret hahah
                      And enjoy this little vacation, then let me know how its gonna be on school :]]
                      High school was so boring for me too, i didnt do shit and i graduated with honours. Nice for you That you have a good time in college! I am sure i will not regret it!
                      And thanks, i will let you know how it was on school.

Comment

Here's the real question...Why the fuck would someone upload this!
                        I know I�ve gotta lock my casket tight so I don�t let the Devil in
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X