Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

You Nerds Help Me Out

My USB To My iPhone Wont Get Recognized

"Windows Is Unable To Install Your Unknown Device"

Throw your phone at the wall two times that should fix it.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

I actually think lwhq is the right place to ask this. No sarcasm. For real. I mean,

If you call up some IT dude from Apple or Windows or whatever, they would just be like
      "Try to restart the program." "If that doesn't work try plug the usb in and out." "Hmm, try restarting your computer." "Uhh restart your phone real quick" ... "Just uh give it some time and maybe it'll all work out" "bye"

Comment

Try to restart the program." "If that doesn't work try plug the usb in and out." "Hmm, try restarting your computer." "Uhh restart your phone real quick" ... "Just uh give it some time and maybe it'll all work out" "bye"
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Try to restart the program." "If that doesn't work try plug the usb in and out." "Hmm, try restarting your computer." "Uhh restart your phone real quick" ... "Just uh give it some time and maybe it'll all work out" "bye"

Comment

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

smh bunch of fuckin fags

Comment

This Should Help, Go To The Nearest Ocean Then Throw It As Far As You Can, Then With Miracle The Stuff Will Get Back
                  Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

My phone was having the same problems. This should help http://bit.ly/10ESRSd
                    Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Lmao! I just died man ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                        smh bunch of fuckin fags
                        Real recognized real - Real nigga law

Your device ain't a real nigga to be recognized bruh...
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X