New Years illuimianti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    Motherfucker you don't even know what the Big Bang theory is. You try to promote religion yet you know absolutely nothing about anything else, especially the Illuminati. You watch YouTube videos and then come on here trying to preach to people who give absolutely no fucks about what you talk about. A bee to honey? Lmao, we're both into conspiracy theories, so yeah I like having debates with you. But seriously don't start shit, bring it another day.

Don't say I don't know what I want in life. Wtf? Because I go back and forth on different conspiracy theories? You babble on and on about different bullshit every day, so of course I'm gonna disagree with some things you say.

Don't you dare say I don't know what I want in life when all you fucking do is sit on LWHQ preaching about shit nobody gives AF about, college dropout selfcutsystem ass motherfucker.

Watch your mouth.
    I know I hit a nerve with that post. Your acting oh so hostile. And there you go generalizing people with your wrong judgement.
    First of all, I don't only watch YouTube videos, I also do the research, and most of the videos I watch are videos showing facts and giving sources. The videos I watch are just doing the research for you.

Second your getting antsy towards the fact I watch YouTube conspiracy videos, when not to long ago you PMed me a YouTube video to watch. From courageous nerds' channel which I am subscribed too. You posted your share of YouTube videos too. So everything you applied to me must go for yourself.

And third, your arugung with me on New Years on a lil Wayne forum , your life ain't no better.
    Your a hypocrit at this point

And by you telling me that I don't know those specific topics without telling me why I'm wrong or why I don't know tells me your the one that doesn't know anything about it and just want to tell me that I don't.
    Last edited by KidComet; 12-31-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I know I hit a nerve with that post. Your acting oh so hostile. And there you go generalizations people with you curuppted judgement.
      First of all, I don't only watch YouTube videos, I also do the research, and most of the videos I watch are videos showing facts and giving sources. The videos I watch are just doing the research for you.

Second your getting antsy towards the fact I watch YouTube conspiracy videos, when not to long ago you PMed me a YouTube video to watch. From courageous nerds' channel which I am subscribed too. You posted your share of YouTube videos too. So everything you applied to me must go for yourself.

And third, your arugung with me on New Years on a lil Wayne forum , your life ain't no better.
      Your a hypocrit at this point

And by you telling me that I don't know those specific topics without telling me why I'm wrong or why I don't know tells me your the one that doesn't know anything about it and just want to tell me that I don't.
      Nah man you need to learn respect. Because I disagree with you on certain conspiracies, I automatically don't know what I want in life? What kind of retarded logic is that? That's a real fucked up thing to say, like I said watch your mouth.

And yeah lol, I just got back from the city nigguh. Probably gonna finish this bottle, pop more Xanax and go back out if I don't fall asleep lol.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Nah man you need to learn respect. Because I disagree with you on certain conspiracies, I automatically don't know what I want in life? What kind of retarded logic is that? That's a real fucked up thing to say, like I said watch your mouth.

And yeah lol, I just got back from the city nigguh. Probably gonna finish this bottle, pop more Xanax and go back out if I don't fall asleep lol.
        So how does adding drugs and achohol into the equation make your life any better. Minde altering drugs have no change physically to the situation. It's only a temerity emotional fix. You feel like a loser for staying inside tonight so you want to pop drugs to make you feel more of importance and a little more cool , when reality shows your just the same ole dude lonely on New Years.

And I said you don't know what you want life because it's true. One day your asking me how to repent to The Lord in a PM , And the next your deffending the Big Bang theory and you disbelieve in God all together. Your spiritually plays a huge part in life and the conscious choices you make. So that's what I meant by that.

Comment

So how does adding drugs and achohol into the equation make your life any better. Minder altering drugs have no change physically to the situation. It's only a temerity emotional fix. You feel like a loser for staying inside tonight so you want to pop drugs to make you feel more of importance and a little more cool , when reality shows your just the same ole dude lonely on New Years.

And I said you don't know what you want life because it's true. One day your asking me how to repent to The Lord in a PM , And the next your deffending the Big Bang theory and disbelieve in God all together. Your spiritually plays a huge part in life and the conscious choices you make. So that's what I meant by that.
          Lol my dude you have no idea who I am. It's ok tho, we're behind computer screens. Do you even hear yourself right now? Everyone is drunk tonight. I'm done trying to help you out, you're actually delusional. I hope one day you can realize how awesome it is to be young, to go out, fuck girls, get wasted, smoke weed, pop pills. Until then it's LWHQ every day for you. Have fun faggot. And btw I was one of the most popular kids in my high school you little bitch, if you ever left your house maybe you could see what the real world is like. Fuck you.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Lol my dude you have no idea who I am. It's ok tho, we're behind computer screens. Do you even hear yourself right now? Everyone is drunk tonight. I'm done trying to help you out, you're actually delusional. I hope one day you can realize how awesome it is to be young, to go out, fuck girls, get wasted, smoke weed, pop pills. Until then it's LWHQ every day for you. Have fun faggot. And btw I was one of the most popular kids in my high school you little bitch, if you ever left your house maybe you could see what the real world is like. Fuck you.

There you go contradicting yourself again, first you say "you have no idea who I am" then go unto saying "were behind computer screens".

And then you go on to making the same kinda judgements on me on, like you know me, as I was making on you, as if I knew you. Take your own advice,
            you don't know me, the same way I dont know you. I know what its like to go out and get wasted, and smoke weed and all of that, I did it plenty of times, I got tired of it, quickly, its has no prominent benefits for my life. A life living for these worldy pleasure no longer gives me satisfaction, only a fool is satisfy by these simple pleasures of the world
            Nobody is delusional except you buddy

Comment

This Deion vs. Josh beef is getting interesting

Comment

Your New Years resolution should be to stop believing in conspiracy theories

Comment

You need to take some time off of this shit, & put your mind on something else man, go outside & have some fun.

Comment

Im living in melbourne now and when i saw that shit on TV i was like "really???? out of all the things they choose that because "the all-seeing, ever-sparkling eye symbolises one commuinity and one shared vision to live a harmonious, stimulating, exiting life in a city that allows every individual to look to the future with optimism".

But really WHO GIVES A FUCK. Theyve been alive for centuries and havent affected me in my whole life so far so why worry. Liv eyour life.

Comment

well damn

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                        Im living in melbourne now and when i saw that shit on TV i was like "really???? out of all the things they choose that because "the all-seeing, ever-sparkling eye symbolises one commuinity and one shared vision to live a harmonious, stimulating, exiting life in a city that allows every individual to look to the future with optimism".

But really WHO GIVES A FUCK. Theyve been alive for centuries and havent affected me in my whole life so far so why worry. Liv eyour life.
                        you live in melb bro? mad me to!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

There you go contradicting yourself again, first you say "you have no idea who I am" then go unto saying "were behind computer screens".

And then you go on to making the same kinda judgements on me on, like you know me, as I was making on you, as if I knew you. Take your own advice,
                          you don't know me, the same way I dont know you. I know what its like to go out and get wasted, and smoke weed and all of that, I did it plenty of times, I got tired of it, quickly, its has no prominent benefits for my life. A life living for these worldy pleasure no longer gives me satisfaction, only a fool is satisfy by these simple pleasures of the world
                          Nobody is delusional except you buddy
                          why you don't make an official illuminati thread ?

Comment

Working...
                          X