No announcement yet.

New Years illuimianti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your delusional. Your obsessed with triangles and Freemasons. You think your ahead of every one knowing all this crap but really they have succeeded by distracting you. Go out and have some fucking fun before you've wasted your whole life preaching on the internet.

Comment

Ow Yeah Right, Its 2014 Cant You Change?
      Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
        Your delusional. Your obsessed with triangles and Freemasons. You think your ahead of every one knowing all this crap but really they have succeeded by distracting you. Go out and have some fucking fun before you've wasted your whole life preaching on the internet.

They have succeeded by distracting me? Distracting me from what exactly? cant wait to hear this

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          you live in melb bro? mad me to!
          Real? algud man haha i only been here for like 6 months tho. Wat area do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
            Real? algud man haha i only been here for like 6 months tho. Wat area do you live in?
            i live near chadstone shopping centre man you ever been there before?

how you liking it here you settle in alright?
            Last edited by Zimmie; 01-02-2014, 08:33 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

my threads bring ppl together

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Comment

Kidcomet made that josh hoe spaz out and contridict himself lol.... niggaz catch feelings through a keyboard too quick..

Comment

i live near chadstone shopping centre man you ever been there before?

how you liking it here you settle in alright?
                    Ye iv been there once haha yea man im algud here pretty much settled 100% and I dont wana move. IN NZ where i was livin before u were lucky to see a hot chik at a shopping centre but over here 90% of chiks in a shopping centre are wife worthy. Right now im living in Berwick near Eden rise. U still in school?

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                      Ye iv been there once haha yea man im algud here pretty much settled 100% and I dont wana move. IN NZ where i was livin before u were lucky to see a hot chik at a shopping centre but over here 90% of chiks in a shopping centre are wife worthy. Right now im living in Berwick near Eden rise. U still in school?
                      i heard New Zealand isnt the greatest place to live atm i know a lot of people from there that have moved to Australia. and yeah man the girls are pretty damn fine over here. and yeah bro just about to start my last year in highschool wbu man?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i heard New Zealand isnt the greatest place to live atm i know a lot of people from there that have moved to Australia. and yeah man the girls are pretty damn fine over here. and yeah bro just about to start my last year in highschool wbu man?
                        Ahah thats crazy ye im starting my last year too at St francis xavier but i dont know if im gona last there too long cos i cant keep up with the fees. What school r u goin to man?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          Don't stop them
                          I'm always interested in reading them... well for the most part at least

Comment

Working...
                          X