New Years illuimianti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
    Ahah thats crazy ye im starting my last year too at St francis xavier but i dont know if im gona last there too long cos i cant keep up with the fees. What school r u goin to man?
    xavier? isnt that the school that had a huge muck up day celebration and heaps of guys vandalised cars and egged houses. i remember it was on the news and every year 12 failed because of it. And bro i dont wanna chuck my highschool name online but its around the dandenong area.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      xavier? isnt that the school that had a huge muck up day celebration and heaps of guys vandalised cars and egged houses. i remember it was on the news and every year 12 failed because of it. And bro i dont wanna chuck my highschool name online but its around the dandenong area.
      Ye I think its that one hahaha. O shit i said where I live and what school I go to on an illuminati forum. NSA comin to my house in a couple mins...

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
        Ye I think its that one hahaha. O shit i said where I live and what school I go to on an illuminati forum. NSA comin to my house in a couple mins...
        HAHA

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
        X