No announcement yet.

R.I.P Uncle Phil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@KidComet You are so pathetic you Christian brainwashed lunatic... How is it even possible to live like this. How do you live through a day without at least once thinking about shooting yourself in the fucking head?

Oh yeah I forgot... God.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      @KidComet You are so pathetic you Christian brainwashed lunatic... How is it even possible to live like this. How do you live through a day without at least once thinking about shooting yourself in the fucking head?

Oh yeah I forgot... God.

You didnt read thru the thread did you? Your a foolish heathen.

Comment

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
        lol
        i said "RIP" then "...."
        and then i said what i wanted to say REGARDLESS of what was posted in OP.
        loll, wtf? you told me that you didn't take it serious what kidcomet wrote except of the death and now you telling me you were walking about it regardless?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          You didnt read thru the thread did you? Your a foolish heathen.
          Why the hell what I use time in a thread like this? It would be Deja-vu. You create stupid threads all the fucking time, I'm not talking about just now you idiot.

But good luck further in your life, I'm sure it'll be great and filled with peace and happiness from God and when you die it will be the illuminati and you surrender yourself to it and sacrifice yourself to your oh so great believes. Mightly Kid Comet. Even your name is screaming illuminati! I better get out this thread fast!

Comment

Why the hell what I use time in a thread like this? It would be Deja-vu. You create stupid threads all the fucking time, I'm not talking about just now you idiot.

But good luck further in your life, I'm sure it'll be great and filled with peace and happiness from God and when you die it will be the illuminati and you surrender yourself to it and sacrifice yourself to your oh so great believes. Mightly Kid Comet. Even your name is screaming illuminati! I better get out this thread fast!

R u okay man, You came in this thread, typed a reply and expected a response, I responded and now your saying "Why the hell what I use time in a thread like this?"
            Your gonna come back and reply to this reply also, thus using more time in this thread.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot... God.

lol, what does god have to do about this thread?

why are atheists like u salty as fuck....no one cares bout y'all theorys sorry bruh
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                loll, wtf? you told me that you didn't take it serious what kidcomet wrote except of the death and now you telling me you were walking about it regardless?
                Regardless of what is posted in OP....sometimes he's serious about some stuff he posts.
                and please leave it at that point
                LOL

Comment

and please leave it at that point
                  LOL
                  I will, also don#t want to discuss more bout this stupid stuff, lol

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot... God.

Damn
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      Damn

little does he know that his words are as dull as a butter knife and have no effect on me he might as well wrote that to a brick wall

Comment

Oh shit son, that actor died?
                        Interests: Computers, Phones, Gaming, Music and all that good stuff
                        Founding member of OP420 Technology Forums, Head moderator at PSP Homebrew Forum when it was active, and good guy

Nolvorite wants everyone to know about patent 6630507 and Grace Slick.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          how am I disrespectful? I said R.I.P, the other dude said "Rest in Pus**y"

whos is more disprectful?
                          yeah good argumentation, he said you are disrespectful, just because someone else is also, doesnt make it any better

Comment

Working...
                          X