Urban Exploration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Exploration

Any one here do any urban exploration? its a pretty awesome experience, although a bit dangerous. A few years back i went exploring at this abandoned school near my old area and it was interesting you could see messages that students left on the outside walls of the school before it got abandoned and all kinds of odd graffiti i even saw some one tag 'weezy f baby ymcmb'. some student work was still left intact but there was severe amounts of vandalism regardless, one classroom however was barely damaged and the fan was going off by its self slowly which was pretty creepy but i think it was because of the wind outside.

Someone also stuffed a deformed doll into one of the many holes in the walls which was also creepy but added to the atmosphere. There was this dark boiler room underground as well i didn't visit that because i wasn't sure how to get out if something went wrong. it was really interesting to see the damage and wear and tear that time brings to such a familiar environment.

i also visited a abandoned swimming pool nearby and that was pretty cool. It was pretty small though saw a list of all the old swimming teams back from the 70's and a old chlorine treatment room which was pretty eerie because the light switches were old fashioned and the atmosphere was gloomy.

Here's some pics of the school. These aren't my pictures these are from a news article as there thinking of demolishing it soon unfortunately:

#FREEVELVET

I went to some abandoned place off the highway, it was a burnded down house with no walls
    it had all this random writings on the wall and such

like "God was here"

and it had an illuminati eye symbol (not just saying that)

gave off a freaky vibe, i shot a music video there tho, took it down

ill update this later with some pics i took of the spo

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I went to some abandoned place off the highway, it was a burnded down house with no walls
      it had all this random writings on the wall and such

like "God was here"

and it had an illuminati eye symbol (not just saying that)

gave off a freaky vibe, i shot a music video there tho, took it down

ill update this later with some pics i took of the spo
      awesome man look forward to seeing those pics

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
      X