wats it like 2 have a mom and dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wats it like 2 have a mom and dad

you have fun parents or mean parents? What�s the difference between black parents and white parents because they seem the same to me?? Just asking cuz I remember on Christmas I went to this dinner and I saw alot of people�s families and stuff xD. im fostered bet that made you sad huh?? Lol nah im jk. that sounds sad to people I guess but its really not sad for me, my life is seriously perfect not even a joke. I�m like REALLY spoiled in real life lol I get every game I want all the time every day every year all that lol I�m glad I don�t have parents or nothin cuz it seems like they would blow mines xD and I don�t let people touch my games no way lol what�s your family like?

My mom and dad are fine

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      you have fun parents or mean parents? What’s the difference between black parents and white parents because they seem the same to me?? Just asking cuz I remember on Christmas I went to this dinner and I saw alot of people’s families and stuff xD. im fostered bet that made you sad huh?? Lol nah im jk. that sounds sad to people I guess but its really not sad for me, my life is seriously perfect not even a joke. I’m like REALLY spoiled in real life lol I get every game I want all the time every day every year all that lol I’m glad I don’t have parents or nothin cuz it seems like they would blow mines xD and I don’t let people touch my games no way lol what’s your family like?
      sorry to hear about your mother and father.

Comment

you have fun parents or mean parents? What’s the difference between black parents and white parents because they seem the same to me?? Just asking cuz I remember on Christmas I went to this dinner and I saw alot of people’s families and stuff xD. im fostered bet that made you sad huh?? Lol nah im jk. that sounds sad to people I guess but its really not sad for me, my life is seriously perfect not even a joke. I’m like REALLY spoiled in real life lol I get every game I want all the time every day every year all that lol I’m glad I don’t have parents or nothin cuz it seems like they would blow mines xD and I don’t let people touch my games no way lol what’s your family like?
        good troll thread brah

Comment

Idk. I haven't talked to my mom in like 3 years and i only see my dad on holidays but he calls me like once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
            Idk. I haven't talked to my mom in like 3 years and i only see my dad on holidays but he calls me like once a week.
            You live on your own?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              You live on your own?
              Yeah for now. I'm trying to go to school in the fall though but if not then I guess I'll just keep working.

Comment

What’s the difference between black parents and white parents because they seem the same to me?? Just asking cuz I remember on Christmas I went to this dinner and I saw alot of people’s families and stuff xD. im fostered bet that made you sad huh?? Lol nah im jk.
                :

Comment

My mums great & my dad was killed when i was 11
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                    My mums great & my dad was killed when i was 11
                    That's sad bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                      That's sad bruh.
                      Thats life for ya bro
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Can I play some of those games
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                        X