@YoungTunechie be like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    The fact that this nigga is about to eat that shit though.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that this nigga is about to eat that shit though.
    Bro, learn to take a joke

Comment

Whew mad likes
      ( the rep comment)
      Last edited by TheePuppy; 01-21-2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

imma gunna make this a LWHQ instagram btw, shout out to [MENTION=63499]Late122[/MENTION] for the idea. so imma post ethers and LWHQ related stuff on there so belee dat. follow it m8s

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
          imma gunna make this a LWHQ instagram btw, shout out to @Late122 for the idea. so imma post ethers and LWHQ related stuff on there so belee dat. follow it m8s
          You're a straight lame I'm juss being honest you're the type of nigga we use for rides and shit lol cocky ass lame for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
          imma gunna make this a LWHQ instagram btw, shout out to @Late122 for the idea. so imma post ethers and LWHQ related stuff on there so belee dat. follow it m8s
          You're a straight lame I'm juss being honest you're the type of nigga we use for rides and shit lol cocky ass lame for no reason.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            You're a straight lame.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a straight lame.
            You scared he's gonna ether you huh

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              I want him too lol this dude would get snatched up real quick out here I hate cocky ass suburban white boys like this who think they're gangster and shit cuz they smoke blunts of reggie weed that they pay $20 a gram for. Lol fuck this nigga. Always tryna bully YoungTune I would smack this nigga.

- - - Updated - - -

I want him too lol this dude would get snatched up real quick out here I hate cocky ass suburban white boys like this who think they're gangster and shit cuz they smoke blunts of reggie weed that they pay $20 a gram for. Lol fuck this nigga. Always tryna bully YoungTune I would smack this nigga.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh everybody bullies [MENTION=76720]YoungTunechie[/MENTION] he gets bodied almost everyday on lwhq

Comment

Bruh everybody bullies @YoungTunechie he gets bodied almost everyday on lwhq
                  All dudes clown on each other but fuck this nigga for real there's a line you feel me whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh everybody bullies @YoungTunechie he gets bodied almost everyday on lwhq
                  All dudes clown on each other but fuck this nigga for real there's a line you feel me whatever.

Comment

the way he says "taco, taco, taco, refried beans" is so fuckin funny

Comment

I couldn't hear you with your boyfriends dick in your mouth.
                      why are you so mean ?
                      Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                      I don't give a fuck. this shit don't offend me, so there is no reason to get worked up about it.

- - - Updated - - -

this post just screams " i catcheeeeeeed feeeeeelings "

if you didnt you would laugh about it, but instead you choose to act cool

Comment

Im with [MENTION=84653]nickiminajsitonmyface[/MENTION] fuck dunston, fredo, tha great shit whatever his name is. His cockiness is annoying as fuck.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          Im with [MENTION=84653]nickiminajsitonmyface[/MENTION] fuck dunston, fredo, tha great shit whatever his name is. His cockiness is annoying as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                          X