X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KidComet lied

he said he will never visit lilwaynehq again but look on his profile
    Last Activity Today 08:46 AM
    he also got a new tattoo but aint that a sin?

he will never leave.

he might not post but best believe he will lurk here.

actually I believe your his alt.

- - - Updated - - -

he will never leave.

he might not post but best believe he will lurk here.

actually I believe your his alt.

Comment

stfu kidcomet

- - - Updated - - -

stfu kidcomet

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

That is pathetic you are posting from your alt cause ppl forgot about u already

Comment

damn look at demon's chest

no homo it make me want to actually go to the gym

Comment

Fucking Deion............

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking Deion............
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I lurk here but i no longer post, i check this like its my facebook, and lucifer isnt my alt, whoever already admitted to that being their alt admitted it in the random topic thread a while back, dnt know if he was lying or not

and i got these tats before i got serious with God,and found out chrisitans werent suppose to have em, Idk how many times ive said that

- - - Updated - - -
              and i shouldnt have posted , i was really trying to stay away

Comment

kidcomet really making threads about himself thinking we forgot about him since he "left"??

Comment

i dnt get it, before i left, lucifer was never claimed to be my alt, and now all of a sudden i stop posting, he becomes my alt, i even PMed [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] to remove the picture of my brother that he had as his avatar a while back, why would i do that if he was my alt

and this is my last post until my name gets brought up again and i have to try to defend it, i really do not wish to be a part of this forum apart from just lurking around and looking at threads, i just want to be left alone

- - - Updated - - -

i dnt get it, before i left, lucifer was never claimed to be my alt, and now all of a sudden i stop posting, he becomes my alt, i even PMed [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] to remove the picture of my brother that he had as his avatar a while back, why would i do that if he was my alt

and this is my last post until my name gets brought up again and i have to try to defend it, i really do not wish to be a part of this forum apart from just lurking around and looking at threads, i just want to be left alone

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    i dnt get it, before i left, lucifer was never claimed to be my alt, and now all of a sudden i stop posting, he becomes my alt, i even PMed @Wisheezy to remove the picture of my brother that he had as his avatar a while back, why would i do that if he was my alt

- - - Updated - - -

i dnt get it, before i left, lucifer was never claimed to be my alt, and now all of a sudden i stop posting, he becomes my alt, i even PMed @Wisheezy to remove the picture of my brother that he had as his avatar a while back, why would i do that if he was my alt

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      damn look at demon's chest

no homo it make me want to actually go to the gym

Comment

I lurk here but i no longer post, i check this like its my facebook, and lucifer isnt my alt, whoever already admitted to that being their alt admitted it in the random topic thread a while back, dnt know if he was lying or not

and i got these tats before i got serious with God,and found out chrisitans werent suppose to have em, Idk how many times ive said that

- - - Updated - - -
                        Get them removed you sinful man!

god loves all his children except the ones with tattoos like that!

clense your soul!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
                        Get them removed you sinful man!

god loves all his children except the ones with tattoos like that!

clense your soul!

Comment

Working...
                        X