• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking beers at 11 AM.

Who's in the same boat, anyone...

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Only alcoholics are in the same boat
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I've been so stressed out lately brah I can't fucking handle it I even started smoking cigs again. Fuck, stress is a motivator but this sucks.

Comment

I don't know whats worse drinking at 11am or bragging to a forum about it

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know whats worse drinking at 11am or bragging to a forum about it
        Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

I'm not bragging dude.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            I've been so stressed out lately brah I can't fucking handle it I even started smoking cigs again. Fuck, stress is a motivator but this sucks.
            what you stressed about?

- - - Updated - - -

what you stressed about?

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                what you stressed about?

- - - Updated - - -

what you stressed about?
                Because yo everybody expects me to be this great motherfucker but they all act like it's so fucking easy cuz they've never done it themselves. "Oh you have so much potential you could do this and that blah blah blah."

While they sit on their asses all day tryna talk about how they screwed up in life and how I have a real chance to make it out of this shit hole called New Jersey.

I hate it.

Sometimes it's like a nightmare just bein' Andre.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                what you stressed about?

- - - Updated - - -

what you stressed about?
                Because yo everybody expects me to be this great motherfucker but they all act like it's so fucking easy cuz they've never done it themselves. "Oh you have so much potential you could do this and that blah blah blah."

While they sit on their asses all day tryna talk about how they screwed up in life and how I have a real chance to make it out of this shit hole called New Jersey.

I hate it.

Sometimes it's like a nightmare just bein' Andre.

Comment

there is one member on here who is probably in the same boat and thats @Proof

Comment

in all honesty u need to go to a doctor if u r feeling overwhelmed and stressed

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I just have so much on my plate dawg. It's like I have a dinner and 3 other dinners to eat at the same time, so I have to figure out how to eat all that.

Comment

I just have so much on my plate dawg. It's like I have a dinner and 3 other dinners to eat at the same time, so I have to figure out how to eat all that.
                        thats y u get help and get meds u should prob be on lol xan, klon, etc they will help u

plus maybe stop worryin bout what others say and do what u think is best

- - - Updated - - -

thats y u get help and get meds u should prob be on lol xan, klon, etc they will help u

plus maybe stop worryin bout what others say and do what u think is best

Comment

Working...
                        X