Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter is/are the greatest series of movies ever created.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter is/are the greatest series of movies ever created.

I just watched a marathon for the first time last night and after watching it all, I have to say that the movies have done so much for me as a person, I just can not describe it.

Especially The Deathly Hallows Part 2.

Omg.

No other movie series or even any other form of entertainment has ever had this effect on me in my whole life. I feel amazing right now.

Harry should have ended up with Emma too, I hate that they just stay friends. Oh well!
    Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 01-26-2014, 02:42 PM.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    I just watched a marathon for the first time last night and after watching it all, I have to say that the movies have done so much for me as a person, I just can not describe it.

Especially The Deathly Hallows Part 2.

Omg.

No other movie series or even any other form of entertainment has ever had this effect on me in my whole life. I feel amazing right now.

Harry should have ended up with Emma too, I hate that they just stay friends. Oh well!
    in real lyf a guy like ronald will never be able to get with a girl like hermoine

Comment

Harry potter is dope when growing up.

dont know if I could watch them now though.

Comment

Its dope I agree but
        LOTR movies > HP movies
        but LOTR books = HP books (cant decide tbh but maybe lotr is a bit better)

Comment

Realistically, life has been shit ever since the last Harry Potter movie.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

the only HP movies I was was the last 2 (the 2 parts)....and I don't read books, especially a book that they gon' make a movie for..

I dunno...I just never got into it when I was young
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Haven't even seen like the last 3 Harry Potter movies honestly. But I enjoyed the movies, I need to finish em all.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                in real lyf a guy like ronald will never be able to get with a girl like hermoine
                That's a little bit of what I learned though. Looks aren't everything, a lot of people have this mentality of,

"Oh she is beautiful, her life must be perfect."

It's about what you can offer the person emotionally, what adventures you can take them on, how you can make them feel, how you can protect them, how you can defend them, how you can fight for them. And most of all, how you can take them away from this world when they need it.

Comment

Never watched any hp movie, don't like these kinds of movies.

Comment

I heard JK Rowling would be making another Harry Potter book ?

Comment

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
                      Never watched any hp movie, don't like these kinds of movies.
                      Get out of my thread I think CSI Miami is on, and The Departed might be on too. Also NCIS.

Comment

the books are better than the movies, but in general i don't like fantasy movies/books so...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        I heard JK Rowling would be making another Harry Potter book ?
                        hopefully not tbh.

Comment

Working...
                        X