Trailer/Fight
    Trailer #1

Trailer #2

Fight

Pics/Gifs
    SPOILER

3DS
    SPOILER

Anyone getting or interested in these two titles? If you do get it, when the time comes my niggas... imma see yall online to buss dat ass

I dont lose at these games lol
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

those games are not necessary IMO, the original ones are great, why do new ones?

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        those games are not necessary IMO, the original ones are great, why do new ones?

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
          Mario Kart 8

Trailer

Pics
          SPOILER

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS

Trailer/Fight
          Trailer #1

Trailer #2

Fight

Pics/Gifs
          SPOILER

3DS
          SPOILER

Anyone getting or interested in these two titles? If you do get it, when the time comes my niggas... imma see yall online to buss dat ass

hell Im Interested its just I ain't wasting money on a wii U tbh
          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

I've been waiting on mario kart 8 for years. Day 1 buy

Comment

Same thing could be applied to everything. Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo continue making new consoles. Call of Duty has sequels, Halo, Battlefield, movies, etc. Why would they stop on a franchise so huge and popular? You could create a new game and add new elements/mechanics to make it different than the previous.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              I dont lose at these games lol
              lol you aint seein me bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              I've been waiting on mario kart 8 for years. Day 1 buy

hop on that Smash Bros wave too fam

Comment

Same thing could be applied to everything. Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo continue making new consoles. Call of Duty has sequels, Halo, Battlefield, movies, etc. Why would they stop on a franchise so huge and popular? You could create a new game and add new elements/mechanics to make it different than the previous.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Put a bill on it
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

I think that's different, if they created a new mario cart ater one or two years it would be ok i guess, but they created it many years ago, once a year a new call of duty gets released, don't understand that neither.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  yeah probably, lol

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I'm on it

Comment

oh hell yea , this summer imma get wii u and these goodies will soon be mine
                      i may be close to my 20ies but hell yea super smash is the best shit ever , mario kart rules , and i'm a nintendo fanboy for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                        Put a bill on it
                        when the time comes

I think that's different, if they created a new mario cart ater one or two years it would be ok i guess, but they created it many years ago, once a year a new call of duty gets released, don't understand that neither.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah probably, lol
                        After one or two years? They make one per console lol. That's fairly far apart from each other. If that's what you're saying.

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        Lol I'm on it
                        haaaaaaaan

prob my most anticipated game tbh

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                        oh hell yea , this summer imma get wii u and these goodies will soon be mine
                        i may be close to my 20ies but hell yea super smash is the best shit ever , mario kart rules , and i'm a nintendo fanboy for life.
                        "i may be close to my 20ies" lol age is nothing bruh. I know sooo many people 25+ with families/single that fuck with Nintendo. It's not "kiddy" like everyone portrays them to be, they just make games for EVERYONE, which also includes kids in that bunch.

Yeah Smash Bros. and Mario Kart are fuckin dope. Zelda is by far my most favorite series in the world and got me into Graphic Design. Nintendo's the best game developer ever and no one tops them, imo. The closest company that was CLOSE to being on Nintendo's skills were Rare before Microsoft bought them out and fucked them over.

Don't forget
                        Project CARS

Possible Zelda Design

X

etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X