Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
    nah that's you Jewish Virgin Guy
    U don't have to remind me I am very self concusions about that am gonna cry now.

Comment

Safe sex is great sex better wear a latex cause you dont want that late text "that i think i'm late" text.

Nahh for real tho i'v only whore a condom like 3 times & i havnt got a girl pregnant but most of them where on some sort of birth control but am gonna start wearing one cause you know what these thirsty bitches be like these days having babys at 16 lol
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
        Safe sex is great sex better wear a latex cause you dont want that late text "that i think i'm late" text.

Nahh for real tho i'v only whore a condom like 3 times & i havnt got a girl pregnant but most of them where on some sort of birth control but am gonna start wearing one cause you know what these thirsty bitches be like these days having babys at 16 lol
        It's not that man it's the diseases these bitches give you

Comment

Condoms suck, but they are necessary. The only situation I can see not wearing one is when your girl and you have a discussion about birth control and previous partners. If you trust your girl, then go right ahead and go in raw.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            I think OP got those free condoms lucifer posted last week

Comment

the struggle of condoms lmaooo

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Get You A Main Bitch & Fuck Her Raw Dawg! . . . Why Would You Be Fuckin More Then One Bitch RAw & You Know She A Freak Bitch ?

You Deserve To Burn If You Fuckin Thots Raw . . . .

Magnums & Trojans Actually Feel Pretty Good. Stop Using Them Clinic Condoms

Comment

OP sounds like you need to use bigger condoms lol

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                    Condoms suck, but they are necessary. The only situation I can see not wearing one is when your girl and you have a discussion about birth control and previous partners. If you trust your girl, then go right ahead and go in raw.
                    About to have this conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      About to have this conversation.
                      Good luck bro.
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                        Good luck bro.
                        Thnks. We only been together for 3 months now, feels like so much longer lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                          Thnks. We only been together for 3 months now, feels like so much longer lol.
                          This is only me, but I'd wait at least 6 months before I would start going in raw.

Comment

Working...
                          X