Super Bowl Illuminatii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Illuminatii

As you know, last year I predicted something would happen at the superbowl, and yall laughed it off, and then the lights went out, and yall were getting a lil worried there like KC might actually be right this time,
    but as yall know the lights went out at 13:22, 322 is the number the infamous skull and cross bone society. yall can look that up if u want, its textbook
    and the lights went back on at 9:11 pm
    9/11

yall dnt need knwoledge on why 9.11 is significant,
    so two significant numbers at the superbowl, its not coincidental,

they playing with us, showing this bs on natl TV to see if they can get away with it,

anyway, i expect them to push their agenda futher at this years superbowl, maybe do soemthing that will actually open eyes, like "woah, something aint right" cause right now, must of us r like

ill be back on sunday, watch them commericial and the halftime show espeically,

Comment

Your eyes see what they wanna see dude lol its the way you look at things I have figured that out.
      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

show me proof the lights went off and on at those times

Comment

This is just the usual bullshit of yours.
          You can find proof for anything if you just look hard enough.

Please leave again, the forums did so much better without you.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            As you know, last year I predicted something would happen at the superbowl, and yall laughed it off, and then the lights went out, and yall were getting a lil worried there like KC might actually be right this time,
            but as yall know the lights went out at 13:22, 322 is the number the infamous skull and cross bone society. yall can look that up if u want, its textbook
            9/11

they playing with us, showing this bs on natl TV to see if they can get away with it,

anyway, i expect them to push their agenda futher at this years superbowl, maybe do soemthing that will actually open eyes, like "woah, something aint right" cause right now, must of us r like

It didn't take 8 hours for the lights to come back on

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              It didn't take 8 hours for the lights to come back on
              this.../thread

Comment

i believe you.

Comment

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

9/11

thought you left.

Comment

Just the way I thought
                      Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

no you will come back here if an accident happens
                        if nothing happens at all you wont come back will you??
                        or you will but under ur lucifer account

Comment

Working...
                        X