Camera for recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera for recording

How much does a good camera cost if you wanna record vlogs and music videos. People say $100 but other sites say near $900. Does anybody know?

I don't know much about cameras but I think the cameras for 100$ are still aright for doing that stuff. of course with a higher price the quality also gets better, you have to decide what quality you need. go to a store and ask someone there, he will probably show you what you need

Comment

I say just go for the canon t2i its about 400 bucks,

Comment

Originally posted by Critic View Post
        How much does a good camera cost if you wanna record vlogs and music videos. People say $100 but other sites say near $900. Does anybody know?
        you can get decent cameras for like $100 that will do the job of recording blogs and videos fine

but of course the more expensive cameras will be able to do more things and better quality

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          you can get decent cameras for like $100 that will do the job of recording blogs and videos fine

but of course the more expensive cameras will be able to do more things and better quality
          I want something similar to SpokenReasons from YouTube, how much do you think his cost

Spoken Reasons - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          I say just go for the canon t2i its about 400 bucks,
          Looks good, I might get that if all else fails

Comment

Look on amazon, they always have deals on cameras

Comment

I agree with KC. It may be a bit over your limit or whatever but itll do you better quality and it will last longer

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
              X