New Laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Laptop

Can anyone give me a good somewhat cheap laptop that is capable of handling lots of downloaded songs and movies

My toshiba I've had for four years just shit, I could fix it for around $250 but I thought might as well invest in a new one

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
    Can anyone give me a good somewhat cheap laptop that is capable of handling lots of downloaded songs and movies

My toshiba I've had for four years just shit, I could fix it for around $250 but I thought might as well invest in a new one
    Go to Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More!

N get a refurbish laptop

My laptop is 1100 dollars n i got it for 650 tbh
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

ebay got some good cheap laptops

Comment

here u go m8 Eppendorf Realplex 4S Real Time PCR System w Windows 7 Laptop Software Manuals | eBay

Comment

you just need any laptop that has a large harddrive and big memory.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
              Go to Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More!

N get a refurbish laptop

My laptop is 1100 dollars n i got it for 650 tbh
              I thought about getting a refurbished one, thanks for the site suggestion i'll definitely check it out

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              ebay got some good cheap laptops
              will check that out for sure thanks man

uwotm8?

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              you just need any laptop that has a large harddrive and big memory.
              Exactly what I was thinking. Thank God I had all my music saved before it crashed

Comment

I wouldn't buy used, but that's just me.

I used to work as a computer sales man when I was 16, really anything with a good graphics processor will work for you if all you care about is downloading and playing movies. External hardrives are really cheap nowadays too.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                  I wouldn't buy used, but that's just me.

I used to work as a computer sales man when I was 16, really anything with a good graphics processor will work for you if all you care about is downloading and playing movies. External hardrives are really cheap nowadays too.
                  You know much about Asus brand? So far everyone i've talked to say those are pretty good and somewhat cheap

Comment

You know much about Asus brand? So far everyone i've talked to say those are pretty good and somewhat cheap
                    Asus makes a real, great quality laptops with long-lasting motherboards. They are my favourite. I have a Lenovo right now, which I also recommend.
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I got an Acer, n its really dope, has 500Gb i think with a crazy good stock motherboard
                      Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Whats your price range?
                        Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Working...
                        X