X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    im just telling you the truth.
    No need to make a thread for everything you do
    Instead post in the random topic thread.
    I wasnt trynna offend you but you obviously caught feels.
    Hey maybe you are right. Nobody gives a fuck. Cold world we live in. I'm sorry for bothering you with my problems, your life is perfect and you obviously have nothing to worry about.

This is my wake up call. When I walked in her room for a second, I thought she had overdosed and died. Is it wrong that I don't give a fuck? Am I wrong for being cold shouldered? Or am I right for being semi-numb to her issues.

Oh well.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      Hey maybe you are right. Nobody gives a fuck. Cold world we live in. I'm sorry for bothering you with my problems, your life is perfect and you obviously have nothing to worry about.

This is my wake up call. When I walked in her room for a second, I thought she had overdosed and died. Is it wrong that I don't give a fuck? Am I wrong for being cold shouldered? Or am I right for being semi-numb to her issues.

Oh well.
      I thought you just smelled vomit in your house and made a thread about it.
      and i thought that was a stupid reason to make a thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

pics of mom to assess situation?

Comment

Working...
        X