Creepy shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy shit

I dont believe in the illuminati or nothing, but this was kind of creepy.
    But i was listening to DMX's track Damian,
    which is about how DMX met the devil, and how he sold his soul to him.
    and i found the lyrics pretty interesting, i repeated the song like 5 times.

But after a while, I went upstairs to my moms,
    I asked her if she believes that you can sell your soul.
    And after a second i said that,
    an insane disturbed drug addict who knows my mom sent her a text message saying "you shouldn't fear the illuminati, they won't harm you"

What the hell yo.. Wtf is going on lol
    The only time I think about the illuminati, somebody tells my mom to stop fearing them.
    my mom doesnt even know what the illuminati is
    I hope this was a coinsidence and nothing more lol.
    Last edited by lilweezyfan; 02-01-2014, 07:24 PM.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Like randomly someone tells your mom to stop fearing illuminati everytime you think about the illuminati?

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
      Like randomly someone tells your mom to stop fearing illuminati everytime you think about the illuminati?
      this only happened once tho

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Dope song btw

n what kinda weird ass drug is she on, some Krocadil ass shit
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

there's no illuminati...
          SPOILER

.................... ....................

Comment

Dats some real creepy shit

Comment

We don't believe you you need more people

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                there's no illuminati...
                SPOILER

i dont believe in illuminati either but i just found this situation really creepy.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

It is scary.

Here is a question.

If the Illuminati tells you you can sell your soul and become a Hip Hop artist that will hang with Birdman all the time and will be considered the new hip hop Stunna by the media and people will believe it. Get rich and have money, cars and fame without people even knowing how....

Would you do it?

If the Illuminati does exist and are about to rule the world, why not join them?

Just asking.
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    It is scary.

Here is a question.

If the Illuminati tells you you can sell your soul and become a Hip Hop artist that will hang with Birdman all the time and will be considered the new hip hop Stunna by the media and people will believe it. Get rich and have money, cars and fame without people even knowing how....

Would you do it?

If the Illuminati does exist and are about to rule the world, why not join them?

Just asking.
                    I dont know.
                    it depends on what i would have to do to join them

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Y'all dumb. No person can join the illuminati. It isn't something you join. It's about 13 bloodline families and if your not within that bloodline. Your not in it. Period. They even marry within the family to keep that bloodline of satanist elite going. The pure thought of some nigga like birdman being in the illuminati probably makes them laugh their a** off. Birdman and lil Wayne are mere puppets being used. If you want to be a puppet where your gift is riches and fame and power but at the end of the day your not even in your own soul anymore, not to mention the rituals you gotta do. And then At the end of the day, the second you die, the second your soul leaves your body, you get to go to wonderful place called hell where demons get to toture you forever and ever.

If you don't believe in the illuminati Or any of the rituals they or their puppets perform, PM. I'll give ya some occultic ritual witchcraft for you to do that will show ya what demonic power is

Comment

Originally posted by NotKidComet View Post
                        Y'all dumb. No person can join the illuminati. It isn't something you join. It's about 13 bloodline families and if your not within that bloodline. Your not in it. Period. They even marry within the family to keep that bloodline of satanist elite going. The pure thought of some nigga like birdman being in the illuminati probably makes them laugh their a** off. Birdman and lil Wayne are mere puppets being used. If you want to be a puppet where your gift is riches and fame and power but at the end of the day your not even in your own soul anymore, not to mention the rituals you gotta do. And then At the end of the day, the second you die, the second your soul leaves your body, you get to go to wonderful place called hell where demons get to toture you forever and ever.

If you don't believe in the illuminati Or any of the rituals they or their puppets perform, PM. I'll give ya some occultic ritual witchcraft for you to do that will show ya what demonic power is

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                        X