Feeling some type of way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling some type of way.

Does anyone have a dream girl that they really missed out on for whatever reason?

Or a crush or a whatever.

There's this girl Michelle from my old school, she's miles away now. In some stupid college, probably getting it in with some sleazy ass losers, and I can't stop thinking about her for some reason. I haven't thought about her in forever but just recently, she's been on my mind 24/7. It sucks but it feels good at the same time.

I never really had a relationship with her, or even hooked up with her. But the story doesn't stop here! She always used to flirt with me, but for the most retardededed reason, I never really flirted back. I don't know what the fuck was going through my mind at the time, maybe it was all the weed smoke clouding my dumb brain, but this girl was really the bees knees.

Gorgeous, outgoing, caring, always dressed well, and ambitious too. She was the whole package mang.

Man she used to rub my back in class all the time and shit, I can't stop thinking about her man. And she's in freaking South Carolina while I'm still making my way out of Jersey to Miami.

When I leave this town, I'm going to have my old friends do some research, and find out if she's still in college at the time or back out here. And I'm going to just walk in to her college and fuck her brains out.

And before anyone says,

"Oh just hit her up."

Me and her were never really anything. I don't have her number or anything, and just trust me. I can't hit her up a damn year later and expect to make conversation like it's still High School.

I'm so confused.

She's a tiger and I'm the lion that's going to strike and take her away from all the other fuckboys and make her my girl. Pray time goes faster guys.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Yea but at the end of the day it's all my fault for being too shy

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Yea but at the end of the day it's all my fault for being too shy
      Dude I know exactly how you feel was she a high school girl?
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

tfl;drsb..
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          tfl;drsb..

Comment

goodluck man

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              tfl;drsb..

Comment

sucks for you

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...e-way-man.html

Listen to this man and you'll feel better. Kid Comet understands your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                    College man

Comment

I think every guy has the same problem with one girl they missed on getting.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                        College man

Comment

Working...
                        X