X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    I'm a young Einstein.

A young Einstein? Einstein provided us with thought provoking philosophical subject,
    you are a lil wayne fan on a lil wayne forum ,
    the comparisons is faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      A young Einstein? Einstein provided us with thought provoking philosophical subject,
      you are a lil wayne fan on a lil wayne forum ,
      the comparisons is faulty.
      Hehehe.

But for real though, I'm pretty smart, regardless of who I listen to. I was on the Dean's List at my university while I took Software Engineering last year.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Does God have the ability to lie for personal reasons as Satan would or no?
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          Hehehe.

But for real though, I'm pretty smart, regardless of who I listen to. I was on the Dean's List at my university while I took Software Engineering last year.
          In a substandard school system, congratulations. There is somebody who is always smarter then you, and unless you are the smartest or can engage this generation and turn them from non-thinkers, to thinkers, then your intelligence is of no bragging value.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          Does God have the ability to lie for personal reasons as Satan would or no?
          God and sin do not mix

Comment

the uploader doesnt desegregate the video
            it dont matter, you use it for your news.

then when they post a video up you post it on here.

i bet if you signed up on a illuminati forum or whatever you would of seen this video days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              it dont matter, you use it for your news.

then when they post a video up you post it on here.

i bet if you signed up on a illuminati forum or whatever you would of seen this video days ago.

I do not use for my news, I use it to get a sense of how incompetent the world becomes, see. I know that the most ignorance is shown on that site, and I view it ever now and then to get a sense of the world's ignorance, and how it is expanding. I saw this video, and thought that it further justifies what I know to be true about govt conspiracy, and decided to post it.

Comment

In a substandard school system, congratulations. There is somebody who is always smarter then you, and unless you are the smartest or can engage this generation and turn them from non-thinkers, to thinkers, then your intelligence is of no bragging value.

- - - Updated - - -

God and sin do not mix
                Damn bro, why you gotta be a dick?
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

No one currrrssss

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    No one currrrssss
                    Your incompetency shall not go without consequence.

It's no longer cool to not care anymore, the fools now have a I don't care mentality.

Comment

After Macklemore won a grammy for best rap album i'm almost %100 agreeing with my homie [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] these government officials are using music and the media as a worldwide channel to assist in the distribution of there interests.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        After Macklemore won a grammy for best rap album i'm almost %100 agreeing with my homie [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] these government officials are using music and the media as a worldwide channel to assist in the distribution of there interests.
                        The gay agenda. The latest scheme

Comment

The gay agenda. The latest scheme
                          in Australia you cant sit through a single evening news bulletin with out hearing about gay rights and shit fuck man its annoying

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X