Join Me in My Quest to Join the Illuminati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Me in My Quest to Join the Illuminati

@KidComet I know you want to turn the world away from their influence and all that stuff. I propose we form a LWHQ Illuminati infiltration group so we can get you in on the inside so you can change the world.

We can all start rapping about drugs, violence, and disrespecting women so they will get us on their rap label. From their we can start promoting electronic tattoos and Obamacare so we can control other's minds. We will do the dirty work of the Illuminati for a couple of years, but then we can start phase 2 of our plan.

Once we get control of their minds, I will then give the control module over to @KidComet so he can lure people over to our side and preach the good will of religion and the rapture that will come if they don't convert.

If that doesn't work, we will get the backing of the Illuminati to fund @KidComet's presidential campaign. We will get him to run for senate in New York as an openly gay black male. All of the dumb, evil liberals will gobble him up. As he gets bigger and more popular in the senate through tax reform and deregulation of guns, he will put in his bid for president.

As the primaries go on, I will use my Illuminati influence to get Jay-Z, Macklemore, and Pitbull to endorse you, effectively getting the Black, White, and Hispanic votes, and because @KidComet is faking gay, he will get the LGBT vote as well. He will win in a landslide.

Once president, @KidComet then can implement his views on everyone in the world and convert everyone away from the lies in music and in pop culture.

This plan is foolproof.

Please, we need more people to join. Sign up, if you are for the cause.

Edit: [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] has been proven to be the devil, he is now kicked out of the squad.

List of Members:

-Waynasite
    -Lil wayne prezident
    -YMCMB357
    -TupacShaqueer
    -'Mind
    -lilweezyfan
    -sealneaward
    -freakjasp
    -Vocker
    -back on my bullsh*t
    -Lucifer
    -MikeLitoris
    -TinyPenisProductions
    -lilwayne-carter

***DO NOT SHARE ANY INFO WITH [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] HE IS THE DEVIL*******
    Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 02-20-2014, 01:33 PM.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Sign me up

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      @KidComet I know you want to turn the world away from their influence and all that stuff. I propose we form a LWHQ Illuminati infiltration group so we can get you in on the inside so you can change the world.

We can all start rapping about drugs, violence, and disrespecting women so they will get us on their rap label. From their we can start promoting electronic tattoos and Obamacare so we can control other's minds. We will do the dirty work of the Illuminati for a couple of years, but then we can start phase 2 of our plan.

Once we get control of their minds, I will then give the control module over to @KidComet so he can lure people over to our side and preach the good will of religion and the rapture that will come if they don't convert.

If that doesn't work, we will get the backing of the Illuminati to fund @KidComet's presidential campaign. We will get him to run for senate in New York as an openly gay black male. All of the dumb, evil liberals will gobble him up. As he gets bigger and more popular in the senate through tax reform and deregulation of guns, he will put in his bid for president.

As the primaries go on, I will use my Illuminati influence to get Jay-Z, Macklemore, and Pitbull to endorse you, effectively getting the Black, White, and Hispanic votes, and because @KidComet is faking gay, he will get the LGBT vote as well. He will win in a landslide.

Once president, @KidComet then can implement his views on everyone in the world and convert everyone away from the lies in music and in pop culture.

This plan is foolproof.

Please, we need more people to join. Sign up, if you are for the cause.
      tl;dr

but if its something against kidcomet, sign me up too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Sign me up

Comment

if he gonna get endorsed by the Illuminati, how we'll he get the power to talk about good shit? they'll assassinate him easily like they did that other president and shit...

Plan is stupid as shit....sorry
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Sign me up
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Sometimes its not even funny how you guys making fun of the stuff KidComet posts here. You all think you know everything, media shows that so it must be true LOL or whatever. Like on 10th of september before 9/11 was published that 2,5 trillion dollars have gone and no one knew where it go and next day somehow lol ''plane'' hit pentagon at exact place there all finacial stuff was, all computers etc. Coincidence? Ofc.. I bet we know like 1% of the truth about evertyhing happening in this planet called Earth..They poison our crop fields with chemtrails to make us sick, they creating all kind of diseases to kill as much poeple as they can. Everything is fucked up and if you dont believe it its your problem. Look how they pushing all these fag laws.. Why the fuck America everywhere pushing their ''democracy'' and start wars ? cuz of their military industry some1 need to buy all that stuff they are making, right ? And so on and so on..If you cant see this shit happening, W for them. Im gone peace

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  if he gonna get endorsed by the Illuminati, how we'll he get the power to talk about good shit? they'll assassinate him easily like they did that other president and shit...

I'll get the Illuminati to get behind him somehow.....
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

im in bruh

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                      Sometimes its not even funny how you guys making fun of the stuff KidComet posts here. You all think you know everything, media shows that so it must be true LOL or whatever. Like on 10th of september before 9/11 was published that 2,5 trillion dollars have gone and no one knew where it go and next day somehow lol ''plane'' hit pentagon at exact place there all finacial stuff was, all computers etc. Coincidence? Ofc.. I bet we know like 1% of the truth about evertyhing happening in this planet called Earth..They poison our crop fields with chemtrails to make us sick, they creating all kind of diseases to kill as much poeple as they can. Everything is fucked up and if you dont believe it its your problem. Look how they pushing all these fag laws.. Why the fuck America everywhere pushing their ''democracy'' and start wars ? cuz of their military industry some1 need to buy all that stuff they are making, right ? And so on and so on..If you cant see this shit happening, W for them. Im gone peace

Join our crew my brother and we will infiltrate them.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

We need you to advice us. Join and help us destroy the Illuminati from the inside.

Comment

Yeah just send in an application... You have to be successful first.
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                        X