So?
    fake UFO videos are so interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      fake UFO videos are so interesting.
      It's real lol.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

The video says they are all from January but you can hear the guy October 1 2009

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          It's real lol.
          until I see it with my own eyes they are all fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            until I see it with my own eyes they are all fake.
            How many times do you catch yourself staring at the night sky for more than 1 minute?

And who are you to say these are fake?

What motive would these people have in posting fake videos? They are real. You seem to be in denial.

Grab a good nights sleep, a girl, and a good spot to observe the night sky and you might see one..
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

I just want to be still alive when some of UFO's ( aliens ) lands in day light in front of thousand people or the any government publishes proof that they really exists with really great evidences. I really think governments have been contacting with them long time ago tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                I just want to be still alive when some of UFO's ( aliens ) lands in day light in front of thousand people or the any government publishes proof that they really exists with really great evidences. I really think governments have been contacting with them long time ago tho.
                The Government have some crazy ass flying technology man. They have been testing them for ages, during WW2 Hitler was constructing a saucer shaped war plane that could maneuver in insane ways i believe America have used these findings and the surge in modern technology to develop some pretty crazy weaponry they even made a plane that can exit and enter the atmosphere of earth and out to space freely which i think is insane.
                EG.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  The Government have some crazy ass flying technology man. They have been testing them for ages, during WW2 Hitler was constructing a saucer shaped war plane that could maneuver in insane ways i believe America have used these findings and the surge in modern technology to develop some pretty crazy weaponry they even made a plane that can exit and enter the atmosphere of earth and out to space freely which i think is insane.
                  EG.
                  I know man about all this stuff, its been long time since they showed us something new

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                    I know man about all this stuff, its been long time since they showed us something new
                    If they showed us all there aircraft tech there would be a unspeakable amount of controversy man. I believe these UFO'S are actually government tech even though its boring as f to think of it that way its the most logical.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      If they showed us all there aircraft tech there would be a unspeakable amount of controversy man. I believe these UFO'S are actually government tech even though its boring as f to think of it that way its the most logical.
                      However its hard to believe we are alone in this unbelievable huge universe.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                        How many times do you catch yourself staring at the night sky for more than 1 minute?

And who are you to say these are fake?

What motive would these people have in posting fake videos? They are real. You seem to be in denial.

Grab a good nights sleep, a girl, and a good spot to observe the night sky and you might see one..
                        lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X