Zombie apocalypse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie apocalypse.

It's 7:37 in the morning. You have just awoke from a good nights sleep. Some odd dreams but it's all good. You walk in to your kitchen to snag some food before leaving when a tiny earthquake shatters your hopes and dreams of a calm and normal day.

In shock and awe, you turn on the news to see this.

A tear runs down your face as you ponder on the bone chilling possibilities of your near future. Hollywood horror movies begin to flash through your brain like bullets and you can't help but to feel utterly terrified.

People outside your home are all sprinting to their cars in panic, and there is not a moment to spare.

What do you do?

Time is very limited.

Me personally. I would grab a backpack, a couple good knives, some water, food, a heavy wrench (another weapon), some clothes, a pair of good shoes and my car keys and be out ASAP.

Try not to get caught up in what others are doing aka the herd mentality. I would go to a church, as it is only a short drive away. Park somewhere well hidden but close, inside the damn thing if possible, and just hide. There's a secret spot that nobody knows about in my gym too and I figure that would be legit. I would also grab my boy Connor and as many friends and family as I could. The more the merrier really.
    Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 02-15-2014, 08:51 AM.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

id barricade myself inside covering windows and doors equip myself with a range of house hold weaponry and keep a stash of supplies for emergencys and hope for the best when the worst comes to worst i'd fight my ass off and seek safety else where
    Last edited by Zimmie; 02-15-2014, 09:25 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

You just made a thread about tryna grow up then u post this

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        You just made a thread about tryna grow up then u post this
        Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          It's 7:37 in the morning. You have just awoke from a good nights sleep. Some odd dreams but it's all good. You walk in to your kitchen to snag some food before leaving when a tiny earthquake shatters your hopes and dreams of a calm and normal day.

In shock and awe, you turn on the news to see this.

A tear runs down your face as you ponder on the bone chilling possibilities of your near future. Hollywood horror movies begin to flash through your brain like bullets and you can't help but to feel utterly terrified.

People outside your home are all sprinting to their cars in panic, and there is not a moment to spare.

What do you do?

Time is very limited.

Me personally. I would grab a backpack, a couple good knives, some water, food, a heavy wrench (another weapon), some clothes, a pair of good shoes and my car keys and be out ASAP.

Try not to get caught up in what others are doing aka the herd mentality. I would go to a church, as it is only a short drive away. Park somewhere well hidden but close, inside the damn thing if possible, and just hide. There's a secret spot that nobody knows about in my gym too and I figure that would be legit. I would also grab my boy Connor and as many friends and family as I could. The more the merrier really.
          grow up

Comment

Gonna go play Pokemon now oh yeah.

Comment

You ever play The Last of Us.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                You ever play The Last of Us.
                Haha was just thinking about that
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Gonna go play Pokemon now oh yeah.
                  Pokemon is cool

Comment

It's 7:37 in the morning. You have just awoke from a good nights sleep. Some odd dreams but it's all good. You walk in to your kitchen to snag some food before leaving when a tiny earthquake shatters your hopes and dreams of a calm and normal day.In shock and awe, you turn on the news to see this.A tear runs down your face as you ponder on the bone chilling possibilities of your near future. Hollywood horror movies begin to flash through your brain like bullets and you can't help but to feel utterly terrified.People outside your home are all sprinting to their cars in panic, and there is not a moment to spare.What do you do?Time is very limited.Me personally. I would grab a backpack, a couple good knives, some water, food, a heavy wrench (another weapon), some clothes, a pair of good shoes and my car keys and be out ASAP. Try not to get caught up in what others are doing aka the herd mentality. I would go to a church, as it is only a short drive away. Park somewhere well hidden but close, inside the damn thing if possible, and just hide. There's a secret spot that nobody knows about in my gym too and I figure that would be legit. I would also grab my boy Connor and as many friends and family as I could. The more the merrier really.
                    stop with these faggot threads

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      stop with these faggot threads
                      My dude you're like 13 and a half at best your puny brain can not begin to comprehend the complexity and meaning behind such threads.

Comment

OP watches too many movies

Comment

Working...
                        X