• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That female actor came out as gay today too

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      what's wrong bud?

- - - Updated - - -

there is no cure yet because no research is being put into it. its been proven that during development neglect from the opposite sex links up to homosexuality.
      so you're saying all guys who can't get any turn gay?
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        so you're saying all guys who can't get any turn gay?
        Yes but there are other factors involved, okay here is an example there was this small red-haired weird kid in my school right he was getting ZERO attention from the opposite sex half way through the year he randomly turns gay then he turned bi dated a guy for a while made out with him openly and shit then When a girl started to like him a bit he turned straight again are you telling me its normal to switch up your preference like that? na.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Because i've heard of people that were gay and committed suicide and have gone under deep depression because of it including people whom i had known personally. I aint got nothing against gay people not in the slightest bit i've had gay friends before but i don't believe there behaviour is normal not in anyway shape or form and i believe that its a disability and should not be seen as something to celebrate or whatever we should treat our fellow brother with out most respect but we shouldn't force there agenda to everybody else and force them to believe it is. I know in a few villages in Europe homosexuality is seen more as a myth then actually existing because its NOT natural to them.
          You have the same logic as Adolf Hitler. Congratulations.

Your example of a kid killing himself is dumb because a lot of people do this, a very rich CEO killed himself the other day I believe.

And since when does choosing a different sex to love equate to having a disability?

Last time I checked disabilities fell under things like the awkward kids, and the ones with low IQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but there are other factors involved, okay here is an example there was this small red-haired weird kid in my school right he was getting ZERO attention from the opposite sex half way through the year he randomly turns gay then he turned bi dated a guy for a while made out with him openly and shit then When a girl started to like him a bit he turned straight again are you telling me its normal to switch up your preference like that? na.
          Maybe he was always gay? I've met a bunch of weird straight kids man. Your examples make no sense.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

That kid was just thirsty for anyone to like him. It's call desperation.
            .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              You have the same logic as Adolf Hitler. Congratulations.

Your example of a kid killing himself is dumb because a lot of people do this, a very rich CEO killed himself the other day I believe.

And since when does choosing a different sex to love equate to having a disability?

Last time I checked disabilities fell under things like the awkward kids, and the ones with low IQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he was always gay? I've met a bunch of weird straight kids man. Your examples make no sense.

suicide rates among the gay and lesbian community are the highest out of every community. Homosexuality also isn't about love its about sexual attraction. Some great men have been gay in our time (eg. Leonardo Da Vinci , Plato) and again ill state i have NOTHING against gay people on a personal level not one bit but there behaviour is un-natural to me. And the kid was clearly not always gay if he randomly started liking women when he found attraction in one Here have a read of the info below:

• Psychiatric disorders: In a Dutch study, gay men reported significantly higher rates of mood and anxiety disorders than straight men, and lesbians were significantly more likely to experience depression (but not other mood or anxiety disorders) than straight women.[21]
              • Physical appearance and eating disorders: Gay men tend to be more concerned about their physical appearance than straight men.[22] Lesbian women are at a lower risk for eating disorders than heterosexual women.[23]
              • Gender atypical behavior: While this is not a disorder, gay men may face difficulties due to being more likely to display gender atypical behavior than heterosexual men.[24] The difference is less pronounced between lesbians and straight women.[25]
              • Minority stress: Stress caused from a sexual stigma, manifested as prejudice and discrimination, is a major source of stress for people with a homosexual orientation. Sexual-minority affirming groups and gay peer groups help counteract and buffer minority stress.[26]
              • Ego-dystonic sexual orientation: Conflict between religious identity and sexual orientation identity can cause severe stress, causing some people to want to change their sexual orientation. Sexual orientation identity exploration can help individuals evaluate the reasons behind the desire to change and help them resolve the conflict between their religious and sexual identity, either through sexual orientation identity reconstruction or affirmation therapies. Therapists are to offer acceptance, support, and understanding of clients and the facilitation of clients� active coping, social support, and identity exploration and development, without imposing a specific sexual orientation identity outcome.[26] Ego-dystonic sexual orientation is a disorder where a person wishes their sexual orientation were different because of associated psychological and behavioral disorders.
              • Sexual relationship disorder: People with a homosexual orientation in mixed-orientation marriages may struggle with the fear of the loss of their marriage. Therapists should focus exploring the underlying personal and contextual problems, motivations, realities, and hopes for being in, leaving, or restructuring the relationship and should not focus solely on one outcome such as divorce or marriage.[26] Sexual relationship disorder is a disorder where the gender identity or sexual orientation interferes with maintaining or forming of a relationship.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

suicide rates among the gay and lesbian community are the highest out of every community. Homosexuality also isn't about love its about sexual attraction. Some great men have been gay in our time (eg. Leonardo Da Vinci , Plato) and again ill state i have NOTHING against gay people on a personal level not one bit but there behaviour is un-natural to me. And the kid was clearly not always gay if he randomly started liking women when he found attraction in one Here have a read of the info below:

• Psychiatric disorders: In a Dutch study, gay men reported significantly higher rates of mood and anxiety disorders than straight men, and lesbians were significantly more likely to experience depression (but not other mood or anxiety disorders) than straight women.[21]
                • Physical appearance and eating disorders: Gay men tend to be more concerned about their physical appearance than straight men.[22] Lesbian women are at a lower risk for eating disorders than heterosexual women.[23]
                • Gender atypical behavior: While this is not a disorder, gay men may face difficulties due to being more likely to display gender atypical behavior than heterosexual men.[24] The difference is less pronounced between lesbians and straight women.[25]
                • Minority stress: Stress caused from a sexual stigma, manifested as prejudice and discrimination, is a major source of stress for people with a homosexual orientation. Sexual-minority affirming groups and gay peer groups help counteract and buffer minority stress.[26]
                • Ego-dystonic sexual orientation: Conflict between religious identity and sexual orientation identity can cause severe stress, causing some people to want to change their sexual orientation. Sexual orientation identity exploration can help individuals evaluate the reasons behind the desire to change and help them resolve the conflict between their religious and sexual identity, either through sexual orientation identity reconstruction or affirmation therapies. Therapists are to offer acceptance, support, and understanding of clients and the facilitation of clients’ active coping, social support, and identity exploration and development, without imposing a specific sexual orientation identity outcome.[26] Ego-dystonic sexual orientation is a disorder where a person wishes their sexual orientation were different because of associated psychological and behavioral disorders.
                • Sexual relationship disorder: People with a homosexual orientation in mixed-orientation marriages may struggle with the fear of the loss of their marriage. Therapists should focus exploring the underlying personal and contextual problems, motivations, realities, and hopes for being in, leaving, or restructuring the relationship and should not focus solely on one outcome such as divorce or marriage.[26] Sexual relationship disorder is a disorder where the gender identity or sexual orientation interferes with maintaining or forming of a relationship.
                So you base your logic on a flawed area of study called psychology?

We are in no position to pass judgement on others IMO in the first place. Especially if it's something that encompasses their personal lives. What do you care who someone loves? And why should you? I think there are more serious issues in society like crime and poverty. Not what people enjoy in their bedrooms.

Comment

So you base your logic on a flawed area of study called psychology?

We are in no position to pass judgement on others IMO in the first place. Especially if it's something that encompasses their personal lives. What do you care who someone loves? And why should you? I think there are more serious issues in society like crime and poverty. Not what people enjoy in their bedrooms.

again i do not have any problems with anybody i agree with you that we should stay out of peoples personal lives but homosexuality will always be un-natural in my mind and thats that. I'd like to move on with my life because i am not interested in forcing my opinion onto you in return id like for you to stop pushing your beliefs on to me i repeat i have NO problems with homosexual people NONE at all

#FREEVELVET

Comment

again i do not have any problems with anybody i agree with you that we should stay out of peoples personal lives but homosexuality will always be un-natural in my mind and thats that. I'd like to move on with my life because i am not interested in forcing my opinion onto you in return id like for you to stop pushing your beliefs on to me i repeat i have NO problems with homosexual people NONE at all
                    I just like debating haha nothing bad about it.

Comment

I just like debating haha nothing bad about it.

same bro i just dont want no personal beef with you cause your a pretty decent bloke.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Homosexuality is not normal at all. It's so obvious. Even if you don't believe in God , you can see that male and female were meant to be together. It's been that way since the beginning of time. Have attraction for the same sex is an unnatural feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          Gender Neutral Parenting: Why We're Raising Our Son Neither Boy Or Girl - YouTube

This is not a coincidnece that so much homosexual movement is going on so suddenly,

disney airs their first episode showcasing a gay couple some weeks ago

macklemore and the grammys, and what not, showing gay couple getting married

macklemore only won because of his LGBT movement

uhh what else

So many celebrity's coming outta the closet, they want to be treated equal, but when they come out of the closet, its natl, news,
                          why don't ppl who say their straight get the same attention if they are "equal"

ellen page, is the latest to come out, been on cnn for 2 days stright, who the hell cares, if ur gay, and u say ur equal, then u should get equal attention

uhh so much more

but yeah, the devil wants the world to accept everything that God is against, Homosexuality being one of them

not that homosexuals are too be hated or anythign though, never that
                          ..what?

Comment

Working...
                          X