Advice ASAP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice ASAP.

Duuude that girl from South Carolina is here. Michelle. I'm like 90% sure. I can't face her. Omg. What am I supposed to do? She's at my friends apartment probably. Damn and she came to my door too and I didn't answer. I'm acting like such a pussy. She just showed up like that. What am I supposed to do? What the hell. I have such a huge crush on this girl. You guys read my last thread about her:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...-type-way.html
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

nigga something wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
      nigga something wrong with you.
      Nigga you don't even understand my situation nigga. Dumbass fuckboy acting like you're the shit gtfo of here. Typical d bag. Nigga you don't even go to school and you're like 23 working at McDonald's gtfo of here.
      Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 02-16-2014, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        Duuude that girl from South Carolina is here. Michelle. I'm like 90% sure. I can't face her. Omg. What am I supposed to do? She's at my friends apartment probably. Damn and she came to my door too and I didn't answer. I'm acting like such a pussy. She just showed up like that. What am I supposed to do? What the hell. I have such a huge crush on this girl. You guys read my last thread about her:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...-type-way.html

holy shit dude she came to your door! pursue that ish bruh give her a call if you got her num and organize a date or a 'catch up' with her man this could be your only opportunity make sure you kill it

goodluck

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          holy shit dude she came to your door! pursue that ish bruh give her a call if you got her num and organize a date or a 'catch up' with her man this could be your only opportunity make sure you kill it

goodluck
          She's bad though you want a pic bro?

Comment

She's bad though you want a pic bro?
            i dont mind man its up to you

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Comment

Just chill, lol.

Comment

Grow up boy

Comment

Nigga you don't even understand my situation nigga. Dumbass fuckboy acting like you're the shit gtfo of here. Typical d bag. Nigga you don't even go to school and you're like 23 working at McDonald's gtfo of here.

Comment

I don't believe there is any girl who has knocked on your door.

Comment

I want a pic.
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                        X