Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educate yourself.

Some topics:

Living forever, Illuminati, mind control, Lucifer, underground cities, aliens creating the Illuminati..
    Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 02-19-2014, 04:51 AM.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

lol at posting a 30 minute video.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      lol at posting a 30 minute video.
      @ 25:20

"The greatest weapon the Devil has is the disbelief people have in Him. The Devil represents evil, and those who want to dominate are the evil ones because they keep their knowledge from saving lives and improving the world. Instead, the evil ones will make the people more docile and stupid using more tricks in order to achieve their goal, which is world and universal domination."

Comment

Let me ask you a question (or a couple of questions):

What is your purpose in posting this stuff? What do you aim to achieve?

You seem to have a lot of contempt for the Illuminati (that fictitious group), but how would your life be different without them?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Let me ask you a question (or a couple of questions):

What is your purpose in posting this stuff? What do you aim to achieve?

You seem to have a lot of contempt for the Illuminati (that fictitious group), but how would your life be different without them?

My life is but a short one. I feel sympathy for where this world is moving towards. We just keep making things worse, and every single day, no one even cares about it. From birth I have known something isn't quite right here, it's a feeling I can't really explain. I feel if even I can reach a few people, that my life will matter somewhat in the end. I know the history of this world, and it tends to repeat itself. I was given many gifts in my life, but never found much use in any of them. I've seen other worlds, better places and have come to realize that we are living in a realm of black and white. The people on top have the power to change everything, yet every single day they choose to commit more evil to further their disgusting ends. In the end they will get what they deserve as well, even though they believe they are untouchable. They are deluded in this thought, and maybe one day a few of them will realize and try and turn back. But it is already too late for many of them. They are being led by a force that is beyond their understanding, and are led by their ego's and cold, empty hearts. I still wish to make a difference here with my music, and I hope I can still be given the chance to do so. If I was destined to be something different then I wish to fulfill that destiny, and not step back and miss my shot like others before me. My cause is bigger than me, and I can not be selfish anymore. That is their biggest delusion, that just because they have trillions of dollars and live like Gods, that they are separated from all of this pointless suffering. But that is where they are so wrong. We are all in this together, and I just wish they could see that.

Comment

It's too early for this

Comment

y'all been watching Eyes Wide Shut one to many times

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                y'all been watching Eyes Wide Shut one to many times
                A sex movie lol?

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                  A sex movie lol?
                  thats a secret elite society type movie homie

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                    thats a secret elite society type movie homie
                    Stanley Kubrick huh? Full Metal Jacked dude? Putting this on my list.

Comment

Great video :p

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                        Stanley Kubrick huh? Full Metal Jacked dude? Putting this on my list.
                        Funny thing is , he died 5 days after showing Warner Brothers the movie

Comment

Working...
                        X