While your waiting for the Carter 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While your waiting for the Carter 5

While your distracted by the Carter 5 and day dreaming about what Wayne is doing

the dollar is in such big trouble right now

theres a man, George Soros, he bets 1.3 billion dollars that the dollar was gonna crash,
    look it up

basically, the world isnt "fine"

As you go day to day, going to your prison schools, where you are slaved to a bell,
    and eat schoolfood, prisoners eat,

where your in classrooms, getting taught by the most terrible, substandard school systems in the entire world,

who gets to choose your curriculum? Who do you think decides what you get to learn, and what you do get to learn,?

Not to mention this American Culture, that will dumb you down

Who the hell wants to watch Keeping Up the The Kardasihians, nigga that show is so scripted, with the most bs drama ever,
    I was watching a reality show, and they dropped a vase, and the whole episode was about the broken vase and their was so much drama around this broken vase,
    nigga wut the hell, in real life, you break the vase, u buy a new one, problem is gone

I pity the people who get lost in the fake reality,

Everytime there's a big event on TV, everybody wants to run to twitter to tweet about everything that literally just happened,

Cell Phones have became gods to some of you,

T

I wonder if C5 will come out this year

- - - Updated - - -

While waiting what do you think the cover should be:

I say it should have A 100 year old Wayne since C3 = kid, C4=teen graduate, C5=old man

Comment

while everybody are creating a life for themselves, traveling, having fun etc.. you are worrying about things that you can't do anything about and if you hate the american culture so much, why not just move?

I agree with the einstein pic and what you said about twitter/kardashians tho

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

what do you mean 'my waiting'

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Idgaf tbh m8

Comment

Kidcomets threads =

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              While your distracted by the Carter 5 and day dreaming about what Wayne is doing

the dollar is in such big trouble right now

theres a man, George Soros, he bets 1.3 billion dollars that the dollar was gonna crash,
              look it up

basically, the world isnt "fine"

As you go day to day, going to your prison schools, where you are slaved to a bell,
              and eat schoolfood, prisoners eat,

where your in classrooms, getting taught by the most terrible, substandard school systems in the entire world,

who gets to choose your curriculum? Who do you think decides what you get to learn, and what you do get to learn,?

Not to mention this American Culture, that will dumb you down

Who the hell wants to watch Keeping Up the The Kardasihians, nigga that show is so scripted, with the most bs drama ever,
              I was watching a reality show, and they dropped a vase, and the whole episode was about the broken vase and their was so much drama around this broken vase,
              nigga wut the hell, in real life, you break the vase, u buy a new one, problem is gone

I pity the people who get lost in the fake reality,

Everytime there's a big event on TV, everybody wants to run to twitter to tweet about everything that literally just happened,

Cell Phones have became gods to some of you,

T

lol Einstein didnt say that
              Originally posted by dametri426
              nigga jay z lips are average size
              Originally posted by Waynasite
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

My Illuminati thread is better.
                [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION], you can come back to Canada and we can do hood rat shit in Toronto.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

am in fifth gear waiting on c5

Comment

Who cares .

Comment

i would rather bump c5 than save the world

Comment

The replies to this topic have me crying

Comment

Working...
                        X