Lil Wayne is an Alien Proof Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    You experience DMT every night in your sleep mang.
    To a much lesser extent. Unless you learn to astral project. But projecting is still way different. You still feel a connection to this universe while projecting. When you inject, or smoke DMT, you have completely crossed over to another dimension for as long as your spirit can handle it.
    Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
      To a much lesser extent. Unless you learn to astral project. But projecting is still way different. You still feel a connection to this universe while projecting. When you inject, or smoke DMT, you have completely crossed over to another dimension for as long as your spirit can handle it.
      Damn. I really want to get in to drugs again. Have you ever watched the movie, Enter the Void? P.S. it's all about DMT and drugs.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Damn. I really want to get in to drugs again. Have you ever watched the movie, Enter the Void? P.S. it's all about DMT and drugs.
        I believe I have. I'm not sure to be honest. I do more reading than watching. Watch The Spirit Molecule if you haven't. If you want a complete life overhaul I'd say Ayahuasca or DMT is the way to go. LSD, and shrooms are mehhh. Also Mescaline is a personal favorite. Check out The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley.
        Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
          I believe I have. I'm not sure to be honest. I do more reading than watching. Watch The Spirit Molecule if you haven't. If you want a complete life overhaul I'd say Ayahuasca or DMT is the way to go. LSD, and shrooms are mehhh. Also Mescaline is a personal favorite. Check out The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley.

Comment

that movie was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
              that movie was crazy
              Yessssssssss see. I loved it soooo much lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                the sexual frustration is real

- - - Updated - - -

Well dont go doin DMT if you arent used to drugs lol
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                  I've done shrooms, and I'll do them again. But man-made drugs are a definite no for me.
                  LSD is safe tho. It's non-toxic and non-addictive too. Then try DMT, it's natural

And that's from the information ive found on the internet, ive only done weed.
                  Last edited by MORO551; 02-22-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X