If I were the devil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were the devil

If I Were the Devil - (BEST VERSION) by PAUL HARVEY audio restored - YouTube

So relatable to today

"YALL THINK THIS SHIT IS A JOKE THIS GAY AGENDA, THIS DREAM SELLING AND IDOLIZING OF CELEBRITIES AND MISCHIEF...ALL THESE PEOPLE THINKING PEOPLE REALLY CREATED GOD AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...PEOPLE FEELING THE BIBLE IS A MYTH AND AUTOMATICALLY GRAVITATING TO THE FAST DESTRUCTIVE LIFESTYLE THEY MAKE SEEM SO GREAT ON TV....ITS PARTLY HUMAN NATURE TO WANT TO EXPLORE AND BE CURIOUS BUT LOOK AT THE OVERALL DIRECTION THIS SHIT IS GOING IN...EVERYONE LOSING SENSE IN RELIGION AND SPIRITUAL STABILITY AND MORE FOCUSED ON EXTERNAL VALUES AND MATERIALISTIC BULLSHIT....PREFERRING DIRTY HOES SUCKING YA OFF EVERYDAY TO A WIFE WHO THEY CAN LOVE AND BUILD WITH VICE VERSA(YALL BITCHES BE TRIPPIN DOE)....ITS ALL JUST BULLSHIT...THE FACT THAT THIS SPEECH WAS MEANT FOR RIGHT NOW BUT WAS GIVEN IN 1965 SHOWS THE DEVIL IS RIGHT ON COURSE AND GOD WILL COME LIKE "A THEIF IN THE NIGHT"."

Bruh, the illuminati is too real, we need to join forces before they brainwash the children through their pawn (AKA Miley Cyrus)

BTW it's common knowledge that the illuminati owns Rice Krispie Squares and markets them to children so they can infiltrate their minds
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Just the way I thought when I saw the Thread's name
      Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
        Bruh, the illuminati is too real, we need to join forces before they brainwash the children through their pawn (AKA Miley Cyrus)

BTW it's common knowledge that the illuminati owns Rice Krispie Squares and markets them to children so they can infiltrate their minds
        Trolling isn't a good look on you

Comment

So I remember I was on WSHH a while back. And as you know I think, WSHH is a mixture of geniuses and dumb people lol. This one girl was commenting on a video about God and she said something like,

"You know, I always question God and ask him why he would put me here, in the end times. Why he would make me suffer through all this pain? But then I feel better because, God would only want and put forth his strongest souls to deal with the end."
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Trolling isn't a good look on you
            Think you can do better?
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

not referrin to what is actually in the OP but the title......

but i think deion may actually be the devil......

he tryin so hard to push the "truth" and "god" on us that its actually pushin us all away from what hes tryin to say. it sounds like somethin the devil would do tbh

reverse psychology at its finest - i applaud u, deion.... or as we should call u, devil

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post

he tryin so hard to push the "truth" and "god" on us that its actually pushin us all away from what hes tryin to say. it sounds like somethin the devil would do tbh

reverse psychology at its finest - i applaud u, deion.... or as we should call u, devil

wasnt my intention, but if you choose to take it like that,

some of you are running from the truth more and more,

while others are starting to wake up, people PM all the time, the truth of God and his gospel, is getting through some people. Because they have the power to see that God is real.
                If I am truly leading some of you away from his gospel, then I will stop. But those who PMd ill still talk to yall in PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  wasnt my intention, but if you choose to take it like that,

some of you are running from the truth more and more,

while others are starting to wake up, people PM all the time, the truth of God and his gospel, is getting through some people. Because they have the power to see that God is real.
                  If I am truly leading some of you away from his gospel, then I will stop. But those who PMd ill still talk to yall in PM.
                  i think the biggest problem most have with christians or religious ppl is how most try to push or force their beliefs on to u. sure, spreadin the faith and word is acceptable

but u will see some ppl say "u dont believe in god, u go to hell" ok sure u believe that but until u give me 100% facts (pics of heaven or hell or somethin that is FACTS) y should i believe u?

i do believe in god (or a higher power in that sense) but i dont rly believe that bible or in religion. and actually when i was younger, i went to church (baptist) and actually have been baptized. so with my knowledge of the bible and how it works, once u accept god as ur lord and savior (truly do, which when i was younger i did) u will forever be forgiven of any and all sins and go to heaven regardless

but i still have been in situations where i told religious ppl tryin to spread their beliefs to me "hey, no disrespect but i have my own beliefs and i choose to not go to church, believe the bible, etc" and they told me i would go to hell without knowin anything about me lol

its all jus scare tactics when it comes down to it. same with ur conspiracy theories

but we r off topic so bye m8 lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i think the biggest problem most have with christians or religious ppl is how most try to push or force their beliefs on to u. sure, spreadin the faith and word is acceptable

but u will see some ppl say "u dont believe in god, u go to hell" ok sure u believe that but until u give me 100% facts (pics of heaven or hell or somethin that is FACTS) y should i believe u?

i do believe in god (or a higher power in that sense) but i dont rly believe that bible or in religion. and actually when i was younger, i went to church (baptist) and actually have been baptized. so with my knowledge of the bible and how it works, once u accept god as ur lord and savior (truly do, which when i was younger i did) u will forever be forgiven of any and all sins and go to heaven regardless

but i still have been in situations where i told religious ppl tryin to spread their beliefs to me "hey, no disrespect but i have my own beliefs and i choose to not go to church, believe the bible, etc" and they told me i would go to hell without knowin anything about me lol

its all jus scare tactics when it comes down to it. same with ur conspiracy theories

but we r off topic so bye m8 lol

Aye man i came from an athiest background, i used to have the mindset of all the people who dont believe in God, I used to use the same excuses they use, i believed in evolutuion and big bang theory,
                    so I know what its like to have so many question about God, to ask yourself if it even makes sense, i know all of that, that same thing you said "its a scare tatic" , I remember telling my mom that same thing when arguing with her about God.
                    All that is behind me way in the past, Now.

Comment

fuck,
                      for the first time im rly scared...

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
                        fuck,
                        for the first time im rly scared...
                        Shit, I better kick him off the LWHQ illuminati infiltration squad

Comment

Working...
                        X