ObamaCare shuts down 4th hospital in Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ObamaCare shuts down 4th hospital in Georgia

Obamacare : Fourth Georgia Hospital is being forced to close due to Obamacare (Feb 20, 2014) - YouTube

What a disgrace, due to obamacare cuts, I told everyone obamacare wasnt going to help us when it was indoctrinated, no one believed,

Where are the sick people gonna go? Where are people going to go when they are hurt?

Keep in mind hundreds of thousands of people are still without power from the storm.

You see how living is starting to become?

That drought in Califronia, crazy

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Obamacare : Fourth Georgia Hospital is being forced to close due to Obamacare (Feb 20, 2014) - YouTube

What a disgrace, due to obamacare cuts, I told everyone obamacare wasnt going to help us when it was indoctrinated, no one believed,

Where are the sick people gonna go? Where are people going to go when they are hurt?

Keep in mind hundreds of thousands of people are still without power from the storm.

Deion, mon amour perdu. O� avez-vous �t�? J'ai regard� everywher pour vous. Vous n'avez pas post� sur les forums Illuminati en semaines ...

Revenez, nous sommes presque pr�ts � d�ployer ou prochain plan.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

En:

I finally found you Deion. I have missed you greatly. You haven't posted on the Illuminati forums lately and me and Phillip Seymour Hoffman were wondering where you were. We are almost ready to roll out our next plan with you. Come back to the forums so we can finish our previous plans.

Fr (for all those Quebecois on the forum):

J'ai finalement trouv� vous Deion. Je vous ai manqu� beaucoup. Vous n'avez pas post� sur les forums Illuminati r�cents et moi et Phillip Seymour Hoffman se demandaient o� vous �tiez. Nous sommes presque pr�ts � d�ployer notre prochain plan avec vous. Revenez sur les forums afin que nous puissions terminer nos plans pr�c�dents.

Comment

The only way healthcare is going to be 'Affordable' for everyone is if the whole system is restructured. One, having insurance pay for everything is not the answer, because hospitals just charge more. It doesn't help no one knows how much anything costs until they get the bill after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian View Post
          The only way healthcare is going to be 'Affordable' for everyone is if the whole system is restructured. One, having insurance pay for everything is not the answer, because hospitals just charge more. It doesn't help no one knows how much anything costs until they get the bill after the fact.
          Whattup [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]?
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

yep this kinda fucked up

Comment

Working...
            X