Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police State

And you thought Police were abusing their power right now.. oh just wait

Did you hear also? Obama is building Ironman.

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      Did you hear also? Obama is building Ironman.

Lol. Yeah I saw that one too,

This country is gonna be some sht in the future,

ppl cant connect the dots like we can

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Lol. Yeah I saw that one too,

This country is gonna be some sht in the future,

ppl cant connect the dots like we can

Comment

We had a beautiful drought of these threads, then @KidComet comes back from his hiatus.

- - - Updated - - -

Supreme Court Makes Big Decision On When Cops Can Enter Your Home Without A Warrant - YouTube

And you thought Police were abusing their power right now.. oh just wait
          Oh and btw, cops don't need no fucking supreme court to enter your home, they just do it anyways. Happened to me. There was a girl missing at my university that went to a party at my house the night before. The party was done and all my roommates were sleeping. Cop comes into my house, runs up the stairs and blasts on my door with a light in my face and looked in my room for this girl. No one answered the door for him, and he never knocked. He just walked into my house while we were all sleeping.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
            We had a beautiful drought of these threads, then @KidComet comes back from his hiatus.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw, cops don't need no fucking supreme court to enter your home, they just do it anyways. Happened to me. There was a girl missing at my university that went to a party at my house the night before. The party was done and all my roommates were sleeping. Cop comes into my house, runs up the stairs and blasts on my door with a light in my face and looked in my room for this girl. No one answered the door for him, and he never knocked. He just walked into my house while we were all sleeping.

By law, Cops needed a warrant to search your homes, in America,

The Supreme Court just ruled that out today or yesterday

Comment

By law, Cops needed a warrant to search your homes, in America,

The Supreme Court just ruled that out today or yesterday
              But still, cops do whatever they want when they feel that it is necessary. In Canada, what that cop did at my house was illegal, there was no 3rd eye conspiracy/ government over-reach about it at all. It was a plain-old case of cops doing whatever the fuck they want. I'm sure the same shit happened before this bill came into law in America.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

But still, cops do whatever they want when they feel that it is necessary. In Canada, what that cop did at my house was illegal, there was no 3rd eye conspiracy/ government over-reach about it at all. It was a plain-old case of cops doing whatever the fuck they want. I'm sure the same shit happened before this bill came into law in America.
                Yeah but it's much different now. They can basically walk in to your home. Dude. I don't understand how like, you people can be perfectly fine with getting fucked in the ass every single day. And it's getting rougher every day. You just turn your cheek and say,

"Oh, big deal."

Are you kidding me?

Comment

Your not seeing the bigger picture,
                  The cops had a reason to go into your friends apartment, they were looking for the girl or whatever,

Comment

This is pointless... Cops getting away with anything, so this decision dosent matter at all. The cops always has the rights to do anything...

Video: Unwarranted Brutality Or Justified? Apparently This Man Showed His ID, Bus Ticket Fare & Yet This Happens With NYC Police! (Stop & Frisk Is Still Here?)

Video: Was This Justified: Fire Fighter Beats Up Cop Then Gets Shot!

I wouldnt even call the cops in a emergency cause I would feel safer trying to handle it alone.

Sad...

Comment

When I was young I always thought America is THAT place you wanna be.
                      Tbh it's the most fucked up place in the world with the dumbest, most brainwashed population in the whole wide world

Comment

I thought kid comet left or something

Comment

Working...
                        X