Elder Scrolls Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Scrolls Online

I don't know if many of you guys play the Elder Scrolls Series, but I figured I'd make this thread to warn everybody who loved, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim to not buy this game. I have played in 3 beta tests now and explored much of the world, and played with every class, and as far as I'm concerned it's total garbage. It has very addictive qualities, but it took away everything that made the previous titles great. If you have any questions, or you'd care for me to elaborate further, let me know
    Divine Moments of Truth

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
    I don't know if many of you guys play the Elder Scrolls Series
    no sry

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      no sry
      Sucks for you
      Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

This game looks sick obviously it's an MMO so it won't be like playing a regular RPG. I want to try it.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Don't think it would work on my laptop anyway. skyrim was dope tho

Comment

i played Oblivion and Skyrim but im skeptical about them turning it into an MMO...seems like a cop out to me..i would have much rather had another regular Elder Scrolls game

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
              i played Oblivion and Skyrim but im skeptical about them turning it into an MMO...seems like a cop out to me..i would have much rather had another regular Elder Scrolls game
              its not bad. Its just not elder scrolls level. Its missing that immersion that quality that makes you want to keep playing.
              Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
                its not bad. Its just not elder scrolls level. Its missing that immersion that quality that makes you want to keep playing.
                Doesn't seem too bad but I get what you're saying.
                .................... ....................

Comment

it doesn't look so good :/

Comment

i have yet to see a mmorpg people didnt complain about, the online experience has not been as excited as i thought it would be by this time into technology

everybody was excited fot GTA 5 online gameplay, and now everyone is bored of it,

Comment

Working...
                    X