Something for Athiest and Evoluitionist to take into consideration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for Athiest and Evoluitionist to take into consideration

Hey, I know your all tired of this, but I've been reading more into the Evolution Theory, and the more I read, the less I believe.

I really think it is more logical to believe the world was created,
    here are some reasons.

If you look at how intricate the universe is, can it really not have been created?

Look at mount rushmore, of course these stones didnt just manifest the way they are right now, someone carved the faces out, thats the logical sense, of course. The universe is the same, its so beautiful and intricate, that someone creating it shouldnt just be completely out of the question

look at the facts

The sun is 93 million miles away from the Earth,
    The moon is 240,000 miles away from the Earth,
    The sun is almost 400 times further then the moon is away from earth..

Now the diameter of the sun is also almost exactly 400 times greater than the moon

meaning.. that from or vintage point, the sun, and the moon look to be the same size,

they dont sort of look the the same size, but exactly the same size

Our planet is the only planet that has 1 sun, and 1 moon simultaneously, the one planet with human life.

Look up what would happen if the earth was even 1% smaller,
    look up what would happen if the earth was even 1 % bigger,

the same with our moon,

if the moon was even 1% bigger, the waves would destroy all the coastal regions for example

All these perfect sizes,

it can't have all been at happenstance could it?

Is it really that off putting to think that all of this was created?

How is it that we are such a perfect distance from the sun and the moon,

Is it more logical to believe it just happened,
    or that it was planned

Also if you believe in the big bang theory, then you must also look at the true truth inside of your logic, if we all just got here out of nowhere, then we have no true meaning to our life, everything is for nothing, because it was not intended, it just happened. So those who believe in this theory must also swallow this truth about it,

That love you have for your friends and family,
    every beautiful feeling you ever had about someone
    its all unintended, its all just random by product of evolution and its inherently meaningless

The idea of an accidental universe means, there is really no such thing of love, think about it

You cant simply weasel out of these implications, these are the logical conclusions to your beliefs.

look up

Anthony Flew

he was once a world famous atheist, who studied the evolution and big bang theory, but is now a Christian, because he saw these fundamental truths and no longer believed in that logic, that this could have all just came to be out of nothing.

I really think some of us have a really bad misconception about God, some of us think that he is some old man sitting on a cloud or something

but God is a person, We have the power to create, he has the power to create out of nothing,
    I think we all have some unanswered questions that are unsettling, I can help clear up some of those misconceptions.

Did you know that Jesus hated when ppl were religious just as you do? In fact, the ones who were acting too religious for the sake of being religious were the only people that Jesus openly rebuked, he doesnt like religious people, people who are trying to fool God, he wants honesty.

Peace
    Last edited by KidComet; 03-15-2014, 04:50 AM.

I created the Earth in 7 days, not God.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      I created the Earth in 7 days, not God.
      no I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        no I did.
        Let's start a war over our religious differences because I'm right and you are wrong.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          Let's start a war over our religious differences because I'm right and you are wrong.
          You're bringing the lols lately on Deions threads
          Originally posted by dametri426
          nigga jay z lips are average size
          Originally posted by Waynasite
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
            You're bringing the lols lately on Deions threads
            y r using my real name Kevin?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              Wha, you just guessing what my name is lol?
              Last edited by TinyPenisProductions; 03-15-2014, 06:44 PM.
              Originally posted by dametri426
              nigga jay z lips are average size
              Originally posted by Waynasite
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

I think you just need a bunch of amazing experiences in your life and then at that very point you will look back at trying to expose things you know nothing about as a sad period in your life. No offense, just facts only. Life is too short bro, you can't keep doing this man. It's gonna kill you inside every day and you know it.
                המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                  I think you just need a bunch of amazing experiences in your life and then at that very point you will look back at trying to expose things you know nothing about as a sad period in your life. No offense, just facts only. Life is too short bro, you can't keep doing this man. It's gonna kill you inside every day and you know it.
                  you got me confused

Comment

Didn't ready sorry

Comment

The idea of an accidental universe means, there is really no such thing of love, think about it
                      Good. So I won't bad when I kill you.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X