People be like..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    It's pre conditioning/prep work for the Antichrist who will be blind in one eye. They are making the public more accepting of such an event in the future. Also why they are so obsessed with the third eye. On the dollar bill and such.
    I don't know about the antichrist having one eye.....

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I don't know about the antichrist having one eye.....
      Masih ad-Dajjal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), he is Ad-Dajjal." The Prophet added, "The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a."[8]

Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved. Then, mentioning Dajjal, he said, "I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."[9]

His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kafir’ [disbeliever], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine. All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, "O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.[10]
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        It's pre conditioning/prep work for the Antichrist who will be blind in one eye. They are making the public more accepting of such an event in the future. Also why they are so obsessed with the third eye. On the dollar bill and such.
        english please

Comment

OK
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          COOL

OK

BOOL

I

LUV

HER
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            OK
            COOL

OK

BOOL

I

LUV

HER
            yg?

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
              ok
              cool

ok

bool

i

luv

her
              IMMA
              solo tits vagina cunt hehe lululu
              SAVE

HER

YES

DANNY

GLOVER

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

what's the Illuminati?

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                  what's the Illuminati?
                  About 13 Family bloodlines, they are satanic, and have a huge influence on the world, since they own a lot of corporations.

Comment

bump. .

Comment

unbump. .

Comment

Working...
                      X