What's MDMA like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's MDMA like?

Bought it with some sketchy drug dealer who robbed my whole town a while back but for some reason I was cool with cuz of my bisexual friend. Anyway, we went to the hood like the you might get shot if you walk over their hood and I ended up spending $60 for 4 molly pills. He said it was moon rocks and it looked like them but they were all bullshit. The other time it was an E pill but still bullshit. At that point I said fuck it but what is it like?

I was out buying a bong one day and my boy was high as hell on it. He just took my phone and started calling everyone to say hi because he felt so good lol.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Personly I don't know, but i think its kinda like speed, and that shit was just plane awsome, I had so much fucking energy, it was like crazy, I couldn't sit og just stand still, I was jumping and running around like crazy

Comment

Should be posted in drugs thread for one.

And you got robbed for 4 pills. Up here in Canada, you can get them for like 5$ a pill.

MDMA is a dumb drug in my opinion. Never did it, never will. My roommate did it once and it was laced with speed. Fucked his shit up for days. A lot of people do it and they are fine, but it's not for me.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Just like exctasy tbh, mdma isnt my type of drug tbh
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

You just feel like you're the man when your on it. If your gonna drink just drink beer, stay away from liquor cuz you can drink like a fish on Molly and you'll black out but won't pass out, shits dangerous if you drink too much on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            You just feel like you're the man when your on it. If your gonna drink just drink beer, stay away from liquor cuz you can drink like a fish on Molly and you'll black out but won't pass out, shits dangerous if you drink too much on it.
            No you need to be on water not beer

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
              Should be posted in drugs thread for one.

And you got robbed for 4 pills. Up here in Canada, you can get them for like 5$ a pill.

MDMA is a dumb drug in my opinion. Never did it, never will. My roommate did it once and it was laced with speed. Fucked his shit up for days. A lot of people do it and they are fine, but it's not for me.
              I think it's one of the greatest drugs. I think drugs are here for 2 reasons.

A. to help us build connections with people
              B. to help us understand ourselves

Of course MDMA falls more in to the first spot but damn. It can completely erase all your fears and just make you love the world. And yeah I probably did get robbed haha, the kid I was with is an idiot though. He's a little snitch faggot (and everyone knows it) and he tries to act like some huge dealer when he really gets all his money from his rich parents. He didn't grow up in the hood or have a hard life he's just retarded.
              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Ya that's probably the safest bet to do your first time on it. If you know how to control yourself it's pretty awesome to drink while you're rolling, it extends the roll

Comment

MDMA is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    this.

my buddy does it and he has to stay on water.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

molly was tight before it became "cool". now everyone knows what it is. everyone sellin fake shit... i can usually find good real mdma/molly but im over that shit tbh i would rather jus do a lil blow

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                        X