Last food you had to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    you won't die early from fast food bro, you're young your body can handle it..
    of course you shouldn't only eat fast food cuz you can get stomach cramps and you won't be able to shit for days lol

but fast food ain't that bad, it has to pass all kinds of quality regulations before they even get approval to make/sell em.. if you got fast metabolism like me, then you don't have to worry about it at all lol
    my parents friends be having heart attacks tho brah

whats the age when your body can't handle it?

but u r right

i only shit ever few days anyway 234bh

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      my parents friends be having heart attacks tho brah

whats the age when your body can't handle it?

but u r right

i only shit ever few days anyway 234bh
      well idk, but i'd guess around 40 you should pay more attention to what you eat..maybe few years before
      i drink pepsi often, and i eat lots of junk food, pizza and all kinds of stuff, but i weight around 60kg, and I've done obligatory blood test, and it turned out great, i'm healthy as i can be lol i wish i can gain like 10kg more, but shits hard

Comment

• Ordered pizza, can't wait !

Comment

well idk, but i'd guess around 40 you should pay more attention to what you eat..maybe few years before
          i drink pepsi often, and i eat lots of junk food, pizza and all kinds of stuff, but i weight around 60kg, and I've done obligatory blood test, and it turned out great, i'm healthy as i can be lol i wish i can gain like 10kg more, but shits hard
          yea i think I'm the same like you brah

good genes

but my pops said he started to get a bigger stomach in his late 20s lol so im dreading that

i dont wanna have skinny arms and legs but with a big stomach

but if you wanna gain weight like that you got to be eating full meals every couple of hours

Comment

• Chicken with rice and broccoli..

Gainssss

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              yea i think I'm the same like you brah

good genes

but my pops said he started to get a bigger stomach in his late 20s lol so im dreading that

i dont wanna have skinny arms and legs but with a big stomach

but if you wanna gain weight like that you got to be eating full meals every couple of hours
              Yeah, my father now has bigger stomach and weights around 90kg, and in my age he was same like me..so obviously my metabolism is fast, and as I get older it will get slower and I will gain weight easier..

And yeah, I don't wanna have that either hahaha

I know bro, I read that you should have meal every 3 hours, or at least a snack.. But I forget sometimes, especially when I have lots to study, I sometimes eat just twice a day, in big quantities, but still only twice.
              Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              Chicken with rice and broccoli..

Gainssss
              Yeah, broccoli is full of proteins.. I eat that often, but it ain't that cheap to eat that every day haha

Comment

• Bowl of porridge

Comment

Yeah, my father now has bigger stomach and weights around 90kg, and in my age he was same like me..so obviously my metabolism is fast, and as I get older it will get slower and I will gain weight easier..

And yeah, I don't wanna have that either hahaha

I know bro, I read that you should have meal every 3 hours, or at least a snack.. But I forget sometimes, especially when I have lots to study, I sometimes eat just twice a day, in big quantities, but still only twice.
                  yea its like ya hair

u don't mind going bald as long as you have got a wife and kids

same with how u look

i wouldn't mind having a fat stomach with skinny arms and legs as long as i got a stable job, wife and kids etc

Comment

• Hot dogs no homo

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Hot dogs no homo

Comment

• filet mignon

Comment

• Gammon and gravy

Comment

Working...
                          X