Last food you had to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    a glass of "lemonade", man was thirsty for a glass of ice cold "lemonade". In all honesty in summer '16 sure "lemonade" stands gonna pop up, just personally gotta ignore all the other's. Cause my lemonade still cost ten cent a cup, cause it's made by none other then..... my chick bad..... my chick hood.... your chick wish she could.... my chick would. would yo chick??
    you ATE a glass of lemonade?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      you ATE a glass of lemonade?
      yes, ATE the ice along with the lemonade. The ice complement the deal.

Ask ya girl if she thirsty... bet you the dude that keep her parched.

Sugared rim, fresh squeezed lemon's, and ice.. damn she nice.

How do you think I made my girl lemonade. sugared her rim, squeezed her lemon's, she kept yellin "baby keep me yellin!"

Try making ya girl some kool aid. She probably gonna give you kool aid smile and say "Sorry you aint getting a cup of this sugar"
      [MENTION=78]Lil wayne prezident[/MENTION]; real words. just be a "father figure" to her and she will give you all of her in exchange for your world. Together you can change each other's worlds. Real honest and upfront. She will see the real you. And together yall can roll the dice and create change. And have fun, keep it simple. More she notice you handle your biz, more she get's attracted all of your soul, even if there's part's of you that haven't been exposed yet. She'll accept them, and that the shit yall share! and you'll see the glow and beam that you helped put inside of each other. Understand the sun?

Comment

• had a piece of cheesecake!

Comment

• Chicken with potatoes =)

Comment

• A subway

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                yes, ATE the ice along with the lemonade. The ice complement the deal.

Ask ya girl if she thirsty... bet you the dude that keep her parched.

Sugared rim, fresh squeezed lemon's, and ice.. damn she nice.

How do you think I made my girl lemonade. sugared her rim, squeezed her lemon's, she kept yellin "baby keep me yellin!"

Try making ya girl some kool aid. She probably gonna give you kool aid smile and say "Sorry you aint getting a cup of this sugar"
                @Lil wayne prezident; real words. just be a "father figure" to her and she will give you all of her in exchange for your world. Together you can change each other's worlds. Real honest and upfront. She will see the real you. And together yall can roll the dice and create change. And have fun, keep it simple. More she notice you handle your biz, more she get's attracted all of your soul, even if there's part's of you that haven't been exposed yet. She'll accept them, and that the shit yall share! and you'll see the glow and beam that you helped put inside of each other. Understand the sun?
                i can't even.....

Comment

• home made pancakes

Comment

• Apple, banana, pear, and a peach

Comment

• Toast but I need something better like chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        this is making me hungry

Comment

• Bowl of porridge