Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awwh shit

yall got this thread fucked up
    Last edited by Ozzie; 04-06-2014, 07:34 PM.

I couldn't be friends with anyone who thought life was fucking bitches, doing drugs, or killing people anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      I couldn't be friends with anyone who thought life was fucking bitches, doing drugs, or killing people anyway.
      Im not saying its either this or that, but I know for a fact that if some1 fall down on a train rail its not alot precent of peoples that would jump down and help the person up.

Im not saying drugs or fucking bitches is bad either but its not life

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        Im not saying its either this or that, but I know for a fact that if some1 fall down on a train rail its not alot precent of peoples that would jump down and help the person up.

Im not saying drugs or fucking bitches is bad either but its not life
        it depends.

if a train is coming then i don't think anyone should.

but yes if there is no train in sight then you should help out.

Comment

it depends.

if a train is coming then i don't think anyone should.

but yes if there is no train in sight then you should help out.
          There you go... You always look out for yourself first and care about your own safety first, thats how humans works

Comment

There you go... You always look out for yourself first and care about your own safety first, thats how humans works
            50% of humans work like this lol.
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

whats the point of two people dying a horrible death though?

everyone thinks like me.

if you say different then you just lying to yourself.

Comment

Of course it is and that is totally the right thing to do

Comment

after seeing those videos everybody says the world needs more people like this but not even 1% of those will really do something, they all will do the same shit they already did.
                  man i hate hypocrates...

Comment

whats the point of two people dying a horrible death though?

everyone thinks like me.

if you say different then you just lying to yourself.
                    Defention of dying? I mean... Can you live with the thought of you not jumping down to the train rail because you was frightend a train would come.
                    While you was thinking back and forth for 15 seconds while the train still hadent arrived you couldve jumped down and saved that humans life but instead you "saved" your own life instead of possible saving annother humans life.

Could you live with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    after seeing those videos everybody says the world needs more people like this but not even 1% of those will really do something, they all will do the same shit they already did.
                    man i hate hypocrates...
                    Its diffrent between going to Afghanistan tryna save peoples life and walking an old lady over the road

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                    50% of humans work like this lol.
                    More like 70 - 80 tbh

Comment

Defention of dying? I mean... Can you live with the thought of you not jumping down to the train rail because you was frightend a train would come.
                      While you was thinking back and forth for 15 seconds while the train still hadent arrived you couldve jumped down and saved that humans life but instead you "saved" your own life instead of possible saving annother humans life.

Could you live with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Its diffrent between going to Afghanistan tryna save peoples life and walking an old lady over the road

- - - Updated - - -

More like 70 - 80 tbh
                      and again i say not even 1% will do something, how often do you see someone helping an old woman?

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        and again i say not even 1% will do something, how often do you see someone helping an old woman?
                        It happends, why?

Comment

Working...
                        X