Canadian University Students Vote in Anti-Israel Boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    I have flown below the radar my whole life. I have learned not to care about it you know. That's a funny example lol. What's the difference between a college and any other public place? You can still order anything with the Israeli stamp on Amazon or something if you really wanted too anyway.
    By this law, you would not get funding for that product.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      By this law, you would not get funding for that product.
      Fuck it lol.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Why is there so many guests viewing this page?

Fuck off and get an account.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Why is there so many guests viewing this page?

Fuck off and get an account.
          lmao

but anyway i feel this is wrong, the union is abusing their power

this is where i feel the school should have a little control over what the student union does, because this places such a negative viewing on the school, not just the union, which could lead to a multitude of things that can be detrimental to the school in the long run

do they at least give a reason for boycotting them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            lmao

but anyway i feel this is wrong, the union is abusing their power

this is where i feel the school should have a little control over what the student union does, because this places such a negative viewing on the school, not just the union, which could lead to a multitude of things that can be detrimental to the school in the long run

do they at least give a reason for boycotting them?
            The main reason that I've seen from Ryerson and Windsor is to undermine Israel as a state. I don't know about York. I agree, allowing Student Unions to go crazy with shit like this makes universities look bad.

Does Brock have a large Islamic population. I'd imagine that St. Catherine's isn't as multicultural as Toronto, but I don't know.

Comment

OP is woat

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                OP is woat
                If you got a problem with me, let me know, maybe we can work something out.
                I don't remember having any issues with you.

Comment

If you got a problem with me, let me know, maybe we can work something out.
                  I don't remember having any issues with you.
                  Finna beat my dick to this.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    i agree and so do south park

Ahaha that episode is hilarious

Comment

The main reason that I've seen from Ryerson and Windsor is to undermine Israel as a state. I don't know about York. I agree, allowing Student Unions to go crazy with shit like this makes universities look bad.

Does Brock have a large Islamic population. I'd imagine that St. Catherine's isn't as multicultural as Toronto, but I don't know.
                      um not really, it has increased a lot since i started there though, i havent heard anything either about our student union doing something like this either

Comment

Hmm this is weird I always thought Canada isnt so multicultural, maybe there live many nations but I would never thought it could get this far.

But lets face it, Jewish people pretty much controling everything idk how this could even happen, lol but as you said your religion or politcal views should have no place in public institutions.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          Hmm this is weird I always thought Canada isnt so multicultural, maybe there live many nations but I would never thought it could get this far.

But lets face it, Jewish people pretty much controling everything idk how this could even happen, lol but as you said your religion or politcal views should have no place in public institutions.
                          I agree with your last part. I don't know why people think Canada is predominately white. Outside of the cities and on the West in Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan it is majority white, but the city of Toronto is the most multi-cultured city in the whole world. Vancouver and Montreal are also very diverse, but Toronto is on a whole different level.

Comment

Working...
                          X