"A series of NEGATIVE REPUTATION" - HITORI HANZO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A series of NEGATIVE REPUTATION" - HITORI HANZO

let's be real yeah I feel a type of way nevertheless it doesn't bother me at all still
    i want to address a situation to a cock (chicken) sucker (not chewing just swallowing repeatedly )
    Whoever it is ...giving me a neg reputation
    you are a bitch if u want to hide behind your daddy (a computer or laptop nothing in particular) and stop acting a bitch ( a type of human kind that swallows penis repeatedly to find some sort or a penny amount of happiness)
    if you are not a bitch then step in the field bitch
    kiddo
    HITORI HANZO

Originally posted by iamusic View Post
    let's be real yeah I feel a type of way nevertheless it doesn't bother me at all still
    i want to address a situation to a cock (chicken) sucker (not chewing just swallowing repeatedly )
    you are a bitch if u want to hide behind your daddy (a computer or laptop nothing in particular) and stop acting a bitch ( a type of human kind that swallows penis repeatedly to find some sort or a penny amount of happiness)
    kiddo
    HITORI HANZO
    Why write in green

Comment

kiddo
      HITORI HANZO

them weezy veterans don't play around.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

ill never be red

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            ill never be red
            That big ass sig will get you closer though...
            Resize that shit.
            .................... ....................

Comment

kiddo
              HITORI HANZO

Comment

this kid

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

ill never be red
                  you went from a gold star to 3 silver stars

Comment

kiddo
                    HITORI HANZO
                    i gave you some +rep

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      you went from a gold star to 3 silver stars
                      You have 14k post on a lilwayne fan site

but cant even tell me what NASA stands for without googling it

Comment

You have 14k post on a lilwayne fan site but cant even tell me what NASA stands for without googling it
                        The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation's civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.

Comment

Working...
                        X