MTV award illuminati satanic discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV award illuminati satanic discussion thread

The MTV awards are tonight. Sure to see some satanic stuff. They are getting more and more evident with it because you guys accept it and say who cares. We can use this thread to discuss what goes on.

looking forward to seeing nicki minaj's sexy ass tonight

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      The MTV awards are tonight. Sure to see some satanic stuff. They are getting more and more evident with it because you guys accept it and say who cares. We can use this thread to discuss what goes on.
      im sure lady gaga will not disappoint you tonight.

she always does crazy things that gets people like you excited.

Comment

What time do they begin? 9?

Comment

Hopefully they only sacrifice two babies this year. Our goal on this forum should be to minimize the amount of babies that are sacrificed by the illuminati each year at the MTV awards
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

Yep that's the reason she does stuff like that, to get people like me to post a forum post about it. Oh wow what a revolution she has started. Wow there's must not be no significant reason for her behavior that little girls follow and adapt. Wow the bigger picture will never be seen by your eyes

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

Yep that's the reason she does stuff like that, to get people like me to post a forum post about it. Oh wow what a revolution she has started. Wow there's must not be no significant reason for her behavior that little girls follow and adapt. Wow the bigger picture will never be seen by your eyes

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

You have opened my eyes to the truth.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Im not the type to say i told you so at all..

but for those who arent aware..

Conan O'Brien , the host of the MTV Awards this year, started the show off with

"Welcome to the Satanic Cult Awards ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD"

If that doesnt say it alll........ IDK what will.

It's crazy that everyone thinks this is all for jokes and all just to get "conspiracy theorist" talking.
                We're the ones on your side, telling you whats going on, but yet you side with these celebrities, as if they care about you, and want to defend them until days end.

Comment

My new boyfriend .

Comment

Originally posted by aceKAYswag View Post
                    My new boyfriend .

Slow strokin ma dick

Comment

It's crazy that everyone thinks this is all for jokes and all just to get "conspiracy theorist" talking.
                      We're the ones on your side, telling you whats going on, but yet you side with these celebrities, as if they care about you, and want to defend them until days end.
                      I bet that made you like, jizz so hard right.
                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

This reminded me of Harry Potter

Comment

Working...
                        X