Clear All

• Like I was saying about Human Cloning lol,

K
    @WeezySVK made this thread

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...aced-lmao.html

So heres my response

kk, go to 6:40 of this video

There he is..
    Richard Seed, he is a Human Clone Researcher.
    Look him up, he is a real person, he a scientist, he has been researching human cloning possibilities forever, it is now 2014, im sure as hell they already got it done

Listen to what he is talking about,

You think Human Cloning is a conspiracy? You don't know anything at all. They have the means to do this already you.

If they can clone a Meagan Good for me, I welcome it.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      If they can clone a Meagan Good for me, I welcome it.
      If they can play God, it would be bad for all of us sadly :/

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        People have been playing god for a while brah, not everything is bad you slut
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Kanye West is God and he makes some good music. Can't be that bad.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

People just cant be Gods, this just cant happen it would mean that humans are above nature or what.

And if they really had that cloning technology they wouldnt clone celebrities, why would they waste their time cloning them and "replacing" the originals like wtf.

Comment

This has nothing to do with eminem

Comment

friendz am i the only one who got his name as richard seed? that means his name is 'dick seed'.........

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  People just cant be Gods, this just cant happen it would mean that humans are above nature or what.

And if they really had that cloning technology they wouldnt clone celebrities, why would they waste their time cloning them and "replacing" the originals like wtf.
                  Did you hear what he referred to a god as being? Limitless. They want to become immortal.

Celebrities do get cloned. They are rich. They don't want to die. If they're lungs are bad, they just go to their clone. If they need a blood transplant, they use their clones. Go figure right. Seems like something out of a scifi movie

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    friendz am i the only one who got his name as richard seed? that means his name is 'dick seed'.........

Comment

Did you hear what he referred to a god as being? Limitless. They want to become immortal.

Celebrities do get cloned. They are rich. They don't want to die. If they're lungs are bad, they just go to their clone. If they need a blood transplant, they use their clones. Go figure right. Seems like something out of a scifi movie
                      If you say so, I dont believe that we are so much advanced that we can be limitless, this might not even happen in the next 1000 years.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                        If you say so, I dont believe that we are so much advanced that we can be limitless, this might not even happen in the next 1000 years.
                        Time Magazine said we will be able to live forever by 2045

Comment

Working...
                        X