• Originally posted by Late122 View Post

I would hate to ever need a poo while out in public

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I thought girls don't poop.

I just squat.
        that would suck to have no lock though.
        .................... ....................

Comment

once when i was at birthday party, i suddenly got diarrhea, went to toilet normally and shat everythiiiing, but i had no locks, so i had to hold the doors with my hands and shit.. i felt so good, and then my friend knocks on door and asks when im gonna come out, i say like in few mins..i look at the toilet and it's full of shit idk what to do..he gonna know i shat everything.. so i flushed water 4-5 times and finally it was somewhat clean, then i left normally, went back to party.. my luck was that he was drunk af, so he didn't even notice how much shit was in the toilet.. never been to party after that...

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            once when i was at birthday party, i suddenly got diarrhea, went to toilet normally and shat everythiiiing, but i had no locks, so i had to hold the doors with my hands and shit.. i felt so good, and then my friend knocks on door and asks when im gonna come out, i say like in few mins..i look at the toilet and it's full of shit idk what to do..he gonna know i shat everything.. so i flushed water 4-5 times and finally it was somewhat clean, then i left normally, went back to party.. my luck was that he was drunk af, so he didn't even notice how much shit was in the toilet.. never been to party after that...
            Was there no smell

Comment

Was there no smell
              As I recall there wasn't too much bad smell But based on the looks it looked like elephant shat in that toilet

I remember when I exited I told him like: "someone shitted and made a mess there, watch out", but he didn't notice

Comment

• Comment

As I recall there wasn't too much bad smell But based on the looks it looked like elephant shat in that toilet

I remember when I exited I told him like: "someone shitted and made a mess there, watch out", but he didn't notice
                  I'm really laughing right now

Comment

I'm really laughing right now
                    seems funny now to me as well..but damn it wasn't funny at that time hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                      he forgot #Pussymonster loooooooooooool

Comment

seems funny now to me as well..but damn it wasn't funny at that time hahaha
                        I can imagine

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X