Beyonce turning into Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    All these famous celebrities girls, who are role models for younger girls, are going to turn out to be like this of course, its just a satanic plot. Think about it. All eyes are literally on them, and girls follow their behavior, they will become more sexual, its sad when 12 year old girls are having sex and 13 year olds are having babies and abortions :/
    I pray for this generation
    since ever it was like this lol.. back in medieval times, girls around 7 years were getting forced to get married, they were having children at 12-13.. it was normal.. because they were considered legal age..

today, legal age in most countries is 18, so that's why it's weird when they are having babies or sex before that..

i'm not saying they should tho.. it's sad to see how they treat each other and their body..

as for beyonce, rihanna.. meeeh.. for me they are just whores, they show their assets for money, so it's same as strippers, or whores..

Comment

brah what are these?

i don't see any ass cheeks?

Comment

Yes I did expect beyonce to turn like this

If you want to be whats Hot at the moment, you have to do this.

Example Alicia Keys taken a back seat right now, if she wants to be the "in" thing, she is going to act provactiv, etc.
        or Mariah Carrey, or whoever else,

or it could be that she doesnt even have a choice at this point, once you make a deal with a spirit, an entity, very hard to break

this is the industry, the music industry wants to destroy people, and if your willing to help them, you will be promoted above everyone else.

Example : MIA, the girl who made paper planes, her record label didnt put out her album because it was too positive, "TOO POSITIVE" how, is that bad?

Crazy
        looking forward to what alicia does then
        she got a fine body and face

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          since ever it was like this lol.. back in medieval times, girls around 7 years were getting forced to get married, they were having children at 12-13.. it was normal.. because they were considered legal age..

today, legal age in most countries is 18, so that's why it's weird when they are having babies or sex before that..

i'm not saying they should tho.. it's sad to see how they treat each other and their body..

as for beyonce, rihanna.. meeeh.. for me they are just whores, they show their assets for money, so it's same as strippers, or whores..
          History repeats itself bro.
          In the 21st centery , it isn't normal for young girls to have sex. -./

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          I pray for them to get more sexual.
          I hope your ready to handle what God does to people like you who find pleasure in unrighteousness.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I hope your ready to handle what God does to people like you who find pleasure in unrighteousness.
            Nigga nobody is perfect. How do you honestly look at this as a straight male and not think anything of it?

On another note, how the hell did Shawn get Beyonce?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
              Nigga nobody is perfect. How do you honestly look at this as a straight male and not think anything of it?

There's a fine line between good and bad, as a straight male, I see a women degrading herself.

Comment

Very true.

Comment

Got no idea how he got her tbh
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

$

Comment

Rihanna >>> Bey

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Got no idea how he got her tbh
                        Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                        $
                        Better niggas with money than him, no homo.

Jay-Z would look better smackin his big fatass lips in a KFC commercial than banging Big B.

Comment

I'm in love with Beyonce

Comment

Working...
                          X