Sorting your iTunes library?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorting your iTunes library?

How do yall sort your iTunes library / songs??

Do you go into the "artist" section or "album" section and listen there?
    Or do you just go on the section where all your songs are and listen?

Or do you create playlists?

Myself I create playlists and name them after the album I downloaded and put the tracklist like the album.

Songs that arent on an album i put in a random playlist (except artists that have many unreleased songs like Drake/Wayne they get a own playlist with their unreleased songs).

I just wanna know if theres a better way to do it then I do it, cuz sometimes when ima delete a song i accidently press the playlist instead of the song and delete the whole playlist..

Other then that I find making playlists the best way to sort your library cuz is so much easier to find your songs imo, its much easier on your iPhone too that way, idk tho..

This how i do:

Sorry if this was a stupid thread lol.. And sorry for my grammar but im tired and shit
    Last edited by Ozzie; 07-02-2014, 08:35 AM.

I usually have mine in 'Album' view mode...

I got some playlists as well, but I'm fine with the album mode most of the time, I just search for what I wanna listen to.

Comment

i don't use itunes tbh.

Comment

Like dude said above, I have mine in album mode cause that's all I use iTunes for - playing albums

I use vlc player for songs

Comment

I only use playlists on my iPhone.

On my computer I just search for the song or album, or even hit shuffle.

My playlists only be small and I just create them on my iPhone =)

Comment

Anybody know of software out there that allows you transfer iPod songs to iTunes for free?

Comment

i don't sort it because it's too much effort

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                Anybody know of software out there that allows you transfer iPod songs to iTunes for free?
                How to Copy Music from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to Your Computer for Free
                .................... ....................

Comment

I usally have it where it shows all songs, but oftens in album view mode too

Comment

Thanks bruh but have you ever used this before (SharePod)? Because I just did one transfer and it didn't transfer everything and it says you have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                      I usually have mine in 'Album' view mode...

I got some playlists as well, but I'm fine with the album mode most of the time, I just search for what I wanna listen to.

Could you please upload the C1 n C2 sessions link for me i cant +rep you again or give thanks... but it would be dope af if you did lol
                      Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        Could you please upload the C1 n C2 sessions link for me i cant +rep you again or give thanks... but it would be dope af if you did lol
                        Lil Wayne - Tha Carter Sessions Hosted by C-Minor Beatz // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter II Sessions Hosted by C-Minor Beatz // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X