• "The Social Dilemma".

Comment

• Watching Tiger King again

Comment

• "Challenger: The Final Flight".

Comment

• the joe rogan opdcast

Comment

• I am watching the OG CV come out. Hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by droseum20 View Post
                I am watching the OG CV come out. Hopefully soon.

Comment

• "Inside No. 9".

Comment

• i watched the joker again last night

Comment

• im finally watching myself expand which is a good thing because i was concerned before but it took me a week but i finally installed linux on my broken pc and it worked and i love this shit and i already got windows running on a virtual maching and ubuntu studio on a virtual machine plus other ones in progress......fuck was i frustrated for that week i was trying to do a world-wide distribution of my album and i almost did it but i fucked it up then my computer crashed well im glad i fucked it up cuz there is 1 more majot mistake that i hadn't seen before and that is that there is 20 seconds of blank audio at the end of the devil but other than that its flawless. 10 years ago lil wayne made a song about me lollipop that went number one in the world and i never got nothing out of that well i finally figured out how to get something out of it. my album "infinite pi" took 15 years to create and it is 36 songs long and its gonna get good reviews its a 10 out of 10 album i spared no expense lol on drugs.................................i paid 100 bucks for the details of every known music blog and podcast on the net and i have 2500 people to email and if i do this right there will be some record sells but who knows where this will go
                      im schizophrenic
                      projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
                      jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
                      www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
                      39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
                      lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
                      viral thread in progress
                      https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

Comment

• Destiny guides lol

Comment

• Originally posted by projectillogic View Post
                          im finally watching myself expand which is a good thing because i was concerned before but it took me a week but i finally installed linux on my broken pc and it worked and i love this shit and i already got windows running on a virtual maching and ubuntu studio on a virtual machine plus other ones in progress......fuck was i frustrated for that week i was trying to do a world-wide distribution of my album and i almost did it but i fucked it up then my computer crashed well im glad i fucked it up cuz there is 1 more majot mistake that i hadn't seen before and that is that there is 20 seconds of blank audio at the end of the devil but other than that its flawless. 10 years ago lil wayne made a song about me lollipop that went number one in the world and i never got nothing out of that well i finally figured out how to get something out of it. my album "infinite pi" took 15 years to create and it is 36 songs long and its gonna get good reviews its a 10 out of 10 album i spared no expense lol on drugs.................................i paid 100 bucks for the details of every known music blog and podcast on the net and i have 2500 people to email and if i do this right there will be some record sells but who knows where this will go

Comment

Working...
                          X