What are you currently watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jalouis View Post
    Recently, I was watching the trailer of the film "Dignity and Defiance: A Portrait of Mary Church Terrell" is a captivating and inspiring documentary that sheds light on the life and legacy of an influential figure in American history. Through compelling storytelling and archival footage, the film provides a nuanced portrayal of Mary Church Terrell, highlighting her unwavering commitment to civil rights and gender equality.
    tha fuck....

Comment

• How to get away with murder

Comment

• napoleon dynamite

Comment

• Dune 2 today.

Comment

• this was good

Comment

• Yellowstone

Comment

• my fav sitcom friends xD

xxx

Comment

• Joker 2 trailer.

Comment

• goat movie

Comment

• Joe rogan podcast.

Comment

• Lately, I've been watching a TV show about finances - "Money Matters". It follows the lives of a group of ambitious young professionals navigating the ups and downs of their financial journeys. From budgeting and investing to navigating the complexities of taxes and retirement planning, the show covers it all. While watching it, I started thinking about my financial situation and how I manage it. Luckily, I found reliable service and saasant customer service​ is amazing. Their innovative software solutions make it easy to track expenses, monitor cash flow, and generate detailed financial reports.

Last edited by raleyy; 04-18-2024, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by raleyy View Post
                          Lately, I've been watching a TV show about finances - "Money Matters". It follows the lives of a group of ambitious young professionals navigating the ups and downs of their financial journeys. From budgeting and investing to navigating the complexities of taxes and retirement planning, the show covers it all. While watching it, I started thinking about my financial situation and how I manage it. Luckily, I found reliable service and is amazing. Their innovative software solutions make it easy to track expenses, monitor cash flow, and generate detailed financial reports.

wtf

Comment

Working...
                          X