• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Cards

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      House of Cards
      i ama bout to put season 2 on right now. where are you up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        i ama bout to put season 2 on right now. where are you up to?
        Just finished Season 1 as I wrote that actually, so I'm gonna start season 2 pretty soon as well!

Comment

Just finished Season 1 as I wrote that actually, so I'm gonna start season 2 pretty soon as well!
          episode 1 of season 2 is amazing

Comment

episode 1 of season 2 is amazing
            Yeah I heard that, really looking forward to it!

Though I think I'ma take a break from HoC and move to another series. That way I'll get even more excited when I watch the second season of HoC... I've been holding off of The Sopranos for way too long, and I'm currently watching The Shield as well... So think I'ma finish a season of each of those shows before returning to House of Cards.

Comment

Yeah I heard that, really looking forward to it! Though I think I'ma take a break from HoC and move to another series. That way I'll get even more excited when I watch the second season of HoC... I've been holding off of The Sopranos for way too long, and I'm currently watching The Shield as well... So think I'ma finish a season of each of those shows before returning to House of Cards.
              i couldnt take a break after the way season 1 went off. i tried to get into the sopranos but couldnt get passed the first 5 episodes

Comment

i couldnt take a break after the way season 1 went off. i tried to get into the sopranos but couldnt get passed the first 5 episodes
                Same. This will be my second time trying to watch it.

I heard it's one of those shows that takes its time though, so I will stick to it for at least a season.

Comment

Same. This will be my second time trying to watch it. I heard it's one of those shows that takes its time though, so I will stick to it for at least a season.
                  good luck friend

Comment

• night crawler.

Comment

• Comment

Same. This will be my second time trying to watch it.

I heard it's one of those shows that takes its time though, so I will stick to it for at least a season.
                        You just gotta stick with it for at least a season. Honestly best tv show I've ever watched. The writing is so good

- - - Updated - - -

Been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. So funny
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X