Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    u learn anything? im in a stump
    register on some PPD website, upload fake upcoming songs/albums that are popular, make a YT video about it, share it on twitter and wait for $$ lol..

I earned around 30$ from TLOP and around 5$ of Yo Gotti, and I've been doing little work about it, cuz I'm busy with uni, if I had more time I'd earn more money..

I still remember times when I earned over 500$ from NWTS..Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      register on some PPD website, upload fake upcoming songs/albums that are popular, make a YT video about it, share it on twitter and wait for $$ lol..

I earned around 30$ from TLOP and around 5$ of Yo Gotti, and I've been doing little work about it, cuz I'm busy with uni, if I had more time I'd earn more money..

damn what PPD network u with? i never think ppl actually do them surveys cause is ure as hell dont but i if ur desperate for the DL i guess ppl will do it

Comment

damn what PPD network u with? i never think ppl actually do them surveys cause is ure as hell dont but i if ur desperate for the DL i guess ppl will do it
        fileice.net
        it's a good community, and it's very user-friendly so I use that website.. I can give you my ref link if you want, it might be easier to get accepted that way. US downloads are worth ~1.3$, and Swiss or France DLs are worth around 14$ each, so if you can get couple of those, that's perfect lol.

Yeah I thought the same bro, but if you upload something that is nowhere to be found and people want it badly, they will do almost anything for it..

Comment

fileice.net
          it's a good community, and it's very user-friendly so I use that website.. I can give you my ref link if you want, it might be easier to get accepted that way. US downloads are worth ~1.3$, and Swiss or France DLs are worth around 14$ each, so if you can get couple of those, that's perfect lol.

Yeah I thought the same bro, but if you upload something that is nowhere to be found and people want it badly, they will do almost anything for it..
          i think i already got an acc lemme see

- - - Updated - - -

Edit : damn i did apply back in july 2015 but they denied me wtf lol gimmie that ref link brothaa

Comment

i think i already got an acc lemme see

- - - Updated - - -

Edit : damn i did apply back in july 2015 but they denied me wtf lol gimmie that ref link brothaa
            yea they deny lot of ppl cuz they wanna keep community organised and limited, ill send u PM in a minute

Comment

• the film dope.

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

ho many followers you have on twitter though homey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                the film dope.

ho many followers you have on twitter though homey?
                Oh not too many, around 70 maybe, I only ever used Twitter for sharing, didn't really do anything to gain followers..
                But people still see your tweets if you put good hashtags in your posts.. I had around 2000 clicks on my link for TLOP..Most likely all from Twitter..

Comment

Oh not too many, around 70 maybe, I only ever used Twitter for sharing, didn't really do anything to gain followers..
                  But people still see your tweets if you put good hashtags in your posts.. I had around 2000 clicks on my link for TLOP..Most likely all from Twitter..
                  thats crazy.

Comment

• The Walking Dead =)

Comment

• olympiacos-anderleht

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        The Walking Dead =)
                        the last two episodes have been great

Comment

• Watching funny vines on YouTube

Comment